Ireland vs (Scotland and England)

So...I am finally leaving for Ireland in 2 weeks and I cannot wait...but du to some complications I was force to leave 2 weeks later then plan and now I am missing some events that I really wanted to see in Ireland...so I was thinking going to Scotland or England the second part of my trip ( I am gone 20 days)...I have read online about whatever is best, but people really argue about it...

Though I am going as a single french women (that mean I don't understand those bloody accent from Welsh and the Lowlands in Scotland)

What people suggest the best to go from your own experience?

I did my college and undergrad in England and I drove to many parts including Scottland and wales.

It really depends on what you like Malika. If you like urban life and museums (Madame Tussauds is my favorite, followed by British Museum and Museum of Science) and dance bars and shopping (Oxford street) then London England is best for you (but expensive too), whereas if you prefer rural green pastures, forest, rural life then Wales and Scottland are best though Scottland do have major cities like Glasgow and Edinburgh too.

As a rough example to help ypu out to understand the differences I would say as an analogy (not weatherwise, but from looks points of view) that England resembles Southern Ontario, including Toronto (London being like Toronto), Scottland resembles British Coloumbia (green and mountains with a few major cities) and Wales resembles Nothern Ontario (ThunderBay area) green , flat rural.

Additional comment:

Remember to take a few warm clothings. The place (UK) can be very cold even in August. Temperaturewise it may be 10 to 15 degrees but because it is humid, the combination of humidity, almost constant rain/wind can be really shivering down to the bones even in the summer time lol. And the (wooden) houses are not properly insulated so it is always cold inside with heating cost skyrocketing lol.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

I did my undergrads in England and I drove to many parts including Scottland and wales.

It really depends on what you like Malika. If you like urban life and museums (Madame Tussauds is my favorite, followed by British Museum and Museum of Science) and dance bars and shopping (Oxford street) then London England is best for you (but expensive too), whereas if you prefer rural green pastures, forest, rural life then Wales and Scottland are best though Scottland do have major cities like Glasgow and Edinburgh too.

As a rough example to help ypu out to understand the differences I would say as an analogy (not weatherwise, but from looks points of view) that England resembles Southern Ontario, including Toronto (London being like Toronto), Scottland resembles British Coloumbia (green and mountains with a few major cities) and Wales resembles Nothern Ontario (ThunderBay area) green , flat rural.

thanks SA:)

My personal preference when I travel is to learn about the country and explore. I am really looking to go shopping except maybe for little things, but no big branch name or things like that. I am more looking for museums but I think a bit more historical monument and history tour, though I am doing some couchsurfing and pretty much backbacking there.

As far as landscape..I do want to see some, but I will be going to Ireland, so I will see a lot of green...but since the UK is so small, it doesn'T take for ever to travel like it does here, I do have a preference for the mysteries of the loch over almost desert flat plain...