Online Shopping ! TOTALLY ADDICTIVE !

I never realized how HIGHLY ADDICTIVE online shopping was until I recently discovered a few sites that sell amazing dresses, outfits for work, lingerie, stage shoes & soo much more stuff. I started off ordering dresses to wear on dates, to the night club and even to the strip club. I was a little anxious at first and kept checking my order every 8 hours to see if it had left from the last check-point yet or to see if it said it had reached the destination. When my order came in about 2 weeks later, which seemed like 2 years, and I saw the clothes in person .. I fell in love!

My favorite sites are greatglam.com , discountstripper.com but there are so many other great ones that I have tried aswell. They are easy to find, I actually found most of them off of google.ca :)

This site has tons of great gift ideas and for those of you who like to spoil yourselves like I do, the clothes are affordable and look awesome!

• Like 2

OH I hear you, Ladi! When I first discovered eBay I was SUCH a fiend. You can can some really amazing discounts on things, especially little things like shoe insoles (for uncomfy heels, but why pay $12 when you can pay $2?), leggings, tights, bras, makeup, wigs, false eyelashes, fake nail kits, etc... SO MUCH you can get for a good price, especially if you import from Hong Kong. Makes keeping groomed and put together that much more affordable so we can spend on the other fun stuff!

Oh, and also, check out 15dollarstore.com!

The one time I have personally ordered clothes online turned out to be a great experience.

I found a website that sold a pair of combat boots that clearly needed to be mine. I placed the order before reading the estimated shipping times, because you know, I'm a dude so i'm obviously into instant gratification ;)

Anyway,

I read the shipping times and realized the website's estimate put the package's arrival time sometime after I was supposed to be out of town. I email'd their customer service and they were kind enough to bump up my shipping time at no extra charge!

The boots arrived in perfect condition 2 days before I had to take off. Needless to say, I was stoked!

Btw, the website in question has some pretty rad looking lady's footwear as well!

http://www.sinistersoles.com/

The one time I have personally ordered clothes online turned out to be a great experience.

I found a website that sold a pair of combat boots that clearly needed to be mine. I placed the order before reading the estimated shipping times, because you know, I'm a dude so i'm obviously into instant gratification ;)

Anyway,

I read the shipping times and realized the website's estimate put the package's arrival time sometime after I was supposed to be out of town. I email'd their customer service and they were kind enough to bump up my shipping time at no extra charge!

The boots arrived in perfect condition 2 days before I had to take off. Needless to say, I was stoked!

Btw, the website in question has some pretty rad looking lady's footwear as well!

http://www.sinistersoles.com/

I think I have died and gone to heaven.

S-DEMONIA-GOTHIKA-200-BOOTS-BR-2T.jpg

Gotta agree with online shopping! I'm getting Alice Cooper's new album TWO (that's 2) months before it's official release here in Canada. Some deal through a UK rock magazine, get a limited addition version of the cd with a few extra tracks on it, a collectible magazine all about the Coop, and a signed poster, 1 month prior to it's UK release (in which it's being released 1 month earlier than in Canada, thus I'm getting it two months before the official Canadian release) all for about $25 canadian, what I probably would have paid to buy the normal edition of it at HMV, without all the bells and whistles! Yay for online shopping!!

• Like 1

It isnt for everyone , some people like to try things on first or want to view it personally before buying .. but for those that know ur sizes and what ur looking for , online shopping is THE BOMB :)

OH I hear you, Ladi! When I first discovered eBay I was SUCH a fiend. You can can some really amazing discounts on things, especially little things like shoe insoles (for uncomfy heels, but why pay $12 when you can pay $2?), leggings, tights, bras, makeup, wigs, false eyelashes, fake nail kits, etc... SO MUCH you can get for a good price, especially if you import from Hong Kong. Makes keeping groomed and put together that much more affordable so we can spend on the other fun stuff!

Oh, and also, check out 15dollarstore.com!

I looooove 15dollarstore!

Posted via Mobile Device

Probably the most dangerou part of owning an iPad is the App Store. You can spend endless money online.

Guest K***e D****ls

I've gotten into some trouble with online shopping myself. haha Sometimes you don't realize just how much you've bought. I find myself on the Saks and Neiman Marcus websites and it's a slippery slope downhill once I start shopping on there! :icon_rolleyes: haha