Miss Ashley from BP

I know I have posted a recommendation on Miss Ashley before but damn I have not been with a SP with the skill level this girl possesses. I have seen close to 2 dozen SP's both from EC, CL (when it was in operation) and BP.

There are SP's that may have nicer incall locations or have enhanced parts of their bodies but for sheer sexual enjoyment, a gal who takes great care of her body, does not rush you, a real sweetie and has such a diverse menu (still haven't sampled all on what's on her menu but I plan to) there isn't one in my opinion that is the all around package like Miss Ashley.

I have thought about checking out a couple of more SP's but I can't help but think it would be like that V8 commercial, I could have been with Miss Ashley!!!

She asked me why I am always laughing right after I finish up and I tell her it is like when I was at a 6 Flags Amusement Park. When I just get off the wildest ride in the park, I am laughing so hard in anticipation of getting back in line to get on it again.

Most fun I have ever had and I am a one SP man from here on in.

Cheers Miss Ashley and I can't wait to see you again!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting your review, sounds pretty incredible. I was just curious if you might be able to pm me Miss Ashley's phone number so that I could contact her as well?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

That is something you would probably have to discuss with her. I could answer a simple yes or no but I don't want to get into anymore trouble with the Mod on here. I'm not sure if she is even still in the city. I haven't seen her advertisement for some time now. Only the Miss Ashley with the killer bum who is not the same person as we are talking about.

Wow - I meet Miss Ashley for the first time yesterday and what an experience. I am new to this and looked around before i choose a SP- I am so glad i went to Miss Ashley. She meet me at the door with a great smile and her pictures do not do her justice. She is exceptionally gorgeous and very sexual. She made me feel at ease and when we got to her room she gave me a wounderfull time. Her massages are very sensual and she gets you the the mood with her talents. The rest of the experience can not be explained on here would probably get me into trouble but to say she really knows how to make you have a wonderfull time. Time was not rushed even though we both had places to be she did not rush me. I can't wait to visit her again and I will lots. I know I will not be looking for anybody else while Miss Ashley is offering her services. She also is very easy to talk to and it is not just about sex she treats you like a best friend.

A wonderfull time thank you very much

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.