Question for the Men about photos

I didn't know giving your opinion got a negative reputation point, haha (post #18 ). The original poster just asked what pictures we preferred, so I answered. I guess we aren't allowed to give our opinions...

I'm not involved in the comment in question and should probably stay out of this, but, especially given the recent threads, your comment feels to me as if you are trying to pick a fight. This post is a week old and nobody would have noticed it if you didn't bring it up again. I have nothing against you and generally enjoy your contributions, but this seems a bit petty, in my opinion. I apologize in advance if this post offends you.

Although I interpreted your comment much the same way Andy did I was also confounded by the neg. rep. point given to you. Your original comment, from post #18 as you say, didn't seem deserving of negative rep. However to each their own I suppose.

Either way you believed you erred and thus you apologized so case closed?

• Like 1

I prefer black and white photography and always have. Draws my attention everytime. After that, personality is good.....current is good too.

Peace

MG

I think Mr G is right, B&W pics have an additional depth, when well done.

Whatever the equipment and technical level, a little bit of forethought and some care for details will lead to better pics. And then there is the joy of meeting the lady for real, one on one, which surpasses whatever pleasure the pics give...

toine

I have quite a bit of experience with photography and photographing models, so I have a natural bias...but in this context what I like to see good photographs that are well lit, show the subject's features clearly, in various states of dress and undress.

Fundamentally, a good photographer will identify and highlight the model's best features - and provide sound direction with regard to wardrobe as well.

• Like 1

Lot of things go into making a good photograph.

the expression on the face - should look like you are having fun, or inviting

the clothing - nice lingerie

the background - definitely not a bathroom mirror please,

but a good curtain in a hotel room

the lighting - the light and shade can accentuate your body parts

the pose - check playboy playmate photoshoots. They tend to be very tasteful and enhance the ladies lines a lot.

It has to be "you" that comes out of the screen with a pic.

Professionally done photos do stand out, but they are neither cheap nor perhaps easy to obtains (the ladies may correct me over this latter).

Clothing -- or not - serves only to accentuate whatever you decide is the message behind the image. Sometimes fully clothed - and I am a great fan of the LBD (Little Black Dress) - is more stimulating that naked.

"Fashions change but style endures" (Coco Chanel - to paraphrase as my francais is poor to appalling).

CB

Edited by Code Blue
spelling and grammar - it's the merlot!!

I have quite a bit of experience with photography and photographing models, so I have a natural bias...but in this context what I like to see good photographs that are well lit, show the subject's features clearly, in various states of dress and undress.

Fundamentally, a good photographer will identify and highlight the model's best features - and provide sound direction with regard to wardrobe as well.

In this day and age it is relatively easy to accomplish nice clear pictures, now to compose a great picture is a photographers niche.

I just wanted to say to Julia that I love your pictures. They're sexy...yet mysterious....not too revealing (well some of them aren't revealing ;) ), but still incredibly sexy. I think my favorite one has to be the one with the sexy librarian glasses and dark sweater. There's nothing revealing about that picture...you're wearing a sweater after all....but it just has my mind imagining "Hmmmmm.....I wonder what splendors could possibly be found under that sweater..". The tease is very sexy.