Lisa at ALO

Guest Sy**

One of the best we've got in Ottawa, and we have some good ones. Lisa has been praised a few times here, but I felt compelled to add my 2cents worth. Definitely my new addiction!

I have had several visits with Lisa and recommend her highly! She is a very beautiful slender ebony girl who gives very attentive and unrushed service.

Guest s**nflute
I have had several visits with Lisa and recommend her highly! She is a very beautiful slender ebony girl who gives very attentive and unrushed service.

You mention ebony!!

I have not the seen this Lisa lady, however I can say from experience that Tatianna at Michelle's is very down to earth, always well groomed and open to your needs within her limits. Beautiful bum!!

Lisa is now independent, and has joined CER8. I have been to see her a few times at her place and it is clean and safe. She is a slim beautiful ebony girl who gives an unhurried and sensual massage.

Lisa's twin sister Meena is is now an indy MA, and also does duos with Lisa. Meena is unhurried and open minded, and very sensual. I had a very pleasant visit with her a few days ago.