Implants verses Natural

I prefer natural.. and if it were only a case of how it feels and looks I would also vote for nice implants. I'm surprised no-one has brought up however the many side-effect that are possible from such a not so minor surgery. This is major surgery with many possible implications. Immediate ones include death just from going under anesthesia!

I personally would never consider (what's been recommended to me btw.. a breast reduction or a lift) unless my life literally depended on it.

Long term side effects from having a foreign object embedded in your body.. well the list goes on.. you can certainly google them.. not the least of which can be mostly irreversible auto-immune disorders.

Please please please.. really research the bad outcomes well before thinking only with what 'looks good'.. I know it's hard to do in such a visually oriented field that we're involved in.. but honestly how you make people feel about themselves is more important than looks in this biz.. really it is!

• Like 1

No huge preference here in terms of size, but prefer natural. Whether they're natural or enhanced, they're yours and you gotta do what you gotta do to be happy.

To add my comment to Carrie's post (seen after my initial post):

Yes, the risks of complications aren't minimal, and really, for me, there are very few natural ones that I could not grow to love :), whatever they may look like. A lady that is fine with what she was given, who doesn't feel the pressure to enhance, is cool in my books! None of us are perfect in all ways, really!

Additional Comments:

A beautiful, very moving story, Cat. This time, I wish I'd read the entire thread first before posting. Although probably well-meaning, that comment was (I assume, unintentionally) insensitive and must have felt like a slap in the face. Just a little note to self and others, how a little comment like that can ruin a moment. There are so many memories stored in those mammaries [ sorry, I couldnt resist ;) ], so much life, love and comfort given, that there is much more to them than their pure physical manifestation. Be proud of your bodies, but also yourselves, ladies, and not just the exteriors. And think carefully before trying to improve on nature. Will it truly, in the end, make you feel better, having had one or more surgical interventions that may or may not turn out to be more visually appealing, than if things had been left alone?

Edited by futileresistenz
commenting on a later post

Guest An***er**ver
I am curious to get some opinions on this topic. I recently had a client tell me he was turned off by implants,saying they don't feel the same as natural breasts. I myself am considering implants in the near future however I am still young and the up keep,required is costly when getting them done at a young age..

Anyone care to share there opinion.

I love them both, as long as the implants were done correctly...