Kennidikummings

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

I couldn't help myself,I just had to visit Kennidi again and visit the 'new girls' and of course they look spectacular! And of course the hour session with Kennidi was sensual sexy fun! Thanks Kennidi for the lovely time ;)

Kennidi

Your company is always a Pleasure.

Hugzzz

whatsup

I had my regularly scheduled visit with Kennidi on Sunday and it seemed like Sunday couldn't get here quick enough! I walked in to Paradise and the hostess set me up in the hot tub room where she set the shower up and got everything ready for us.

I was showering and low and behold, who walks in but Kennidi! WOW! She was definitely a sight to see! She was wearing this stunning skirt and her top! Well fitted showing off her gorgeous and stunning figure...and of course, her beautiful breasts! What I love on a woman is her sense of style, confidence and positivity! Kennidi's the entire package. A reason why I see her weekly and only her!

We showered each other down and jumped into the hot tub where Kennidi leaned in with her soft supple lips and gently kissed. It was getting extraordinarily steamy so, we decided to do something a bit different and I decided to massage her first. We then switched and Kennidi massaged me down...needless to say, I had a fantastic time with Kennidi and always do...sorry all...I keep my reviews as PG rated as possible...want to find out more? Gotta see Kennidi for yourselves!

She's a beautiful woman and will not disappoint. She's the woman of men's dreams, particularly mine ;)! She's a woman you can't resist and will know why you'll become entranced once you meet her. Thank you again Kennidi and can't wait till our next rendezvous Bella! I always enjoy our time together and always think of you as a good friend!

Jay

Posted via Mobile Device

Oh Kennidi..... Where do I start. Yesterday was I believe my 4th visit with you and I am at a loss for words. I had the pleasure of seeing Kennidi in the Getaway Room at Paradise. She entered the room while I was cleaning up for our session and she remembered my right away even though it has been since the winter our last time together. Always easy to talk with and a smile that amplifies her cheerful personality. Her physique is simply jaw dropping. I could not take my eyes off her and had a hard time looking her in the eye while chatting in the hot tub. After reacquainting she invited me over to the table for an absolutely refreshing and melting massage. Kennidi could find every knot, I apparently even had a few in my ankles she said. After massaging me from top to bottom I asked her if she would mind if I returned the gesture. She was more then happy to relax and enjoy a massage herself. So I tried very hard to treat her to a matching massage as best I could. Nearing the verge of complete relaxation Kennidi invited me back onto the table so she could continue the massage. I'm not going to reveal our secrets but the massage experience has left me with a pleasant grin every time I relive our time in my thoughts.

Until next time Kennidi...

So, I've been off CERB for quite sometime and thought I'd send a quick shout out to all who are on CERB and particularly to the most stunning and amazing Kennidi!

As most who know, I've been a regular with Kennidi now going on to about a year. In fact, she's the only MA I see! The one main reason why is her personality. She's amazingly funny, always perky and positive with a very bubbly personality.

Not only does she have the personality but she's absolutely stunning. Gorgeous figure and beautiful breasts (awesome btw K! Well worth the $$$!). Her smile too! Wow!

She's a woman that will knock any mans socks off!

Jay

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, it's been too long since I've submitted a recommendation about one of the sexiest women you'll ever meet. Kennidi's beauty is nothing short of modelesque...her perky breasts, flat tummy and the most massageable and roundest ass a man (or woman) could ever put his/her hands on. Then there's those beautiful brown eyes of hers...hypnotic in every way with a smile that can brighten up anyone's day. Her lips so soft and supple...I always look forward to our visits.

Not only is she beautiful outside but what really draws me to her, is her personality. The most down-to-earth woman you can ever meet. Our conversations ever so personal yet entertaining, a woman you can feel comfortably at ease with and able to hold an intellectual conversation with too. I always confide in her and a woman you can dearly trust!

Now with our visits. Her hands always works wonders on my right trapezoid...yes, my tension area! She's the only one who's ever really found my tension spot and able to work out my knot's in my shoulders and neck area. Hands of an angel! She's the only MA I see and recommend a visit with Kennidi for a most relaxing massage.

I can, for the utmost say, you will not be disappointed with visiting Kennidi. She's my sinful indulgence and a woman with impeccable beauty and a glowing personality.

Jay D

I have to agree with all the comments about Kennidi ! I have had a couple of sessions with her and can't consider anything less than a full hour. She knows how to tease and to please. She's as open minded as they come (no pun inteneded). Treat her well and this woman will leave you breathless and wanting to come back again and again. I know I will !!!!!

I seen Kennidi yesterday AM. What a great girl. Very down to earth and knows how to treat you like a king. She made my time with her very easy going. I would highly recommend her if your looking for a good time and a great person. Hope to repeat.

I spent some quality time with Kennidi last Wednesday. Not only is she a wicked good time, she is wonderfully talented in many ways!

I last saw her a couple of years ago, and hadn't been able to connect again since, timing, eh.

Well, the wait was well worth it and anticipation was well founded and well placed!

I look forward to our next encounter, Ideally in the near future>

All the best Kennidi!

So, I've decided that this will be my last post here on CERB and will be my last time on the website. I want to leave in a classy and respectful fashion considering I don't really use it anymore. I've been a CERBy for over 2 years and in that 2 years, I've met the most amazing and fantastic woman any man (or woman) can ever meet! I see her roughly every week at either Angels or Paradise and will continue to see her...Kennidi!

Besides the wonderful massages that we've shared together, I see her for my soul. Most see her absolute stunning and physical beauty. Her sexy body, those beautiful lips and beautiful brown eyes! A true Goddess in every sense of the world. A beauty beyond no other.

My first experience ever at a massage parlor was intended with another woman but fate, if you may, landed me with Kennidi. I was showering and heard this wonderful voice as she entered the room. I wiped away the foggy glass and saw the woman of every mans dreams! Wow! Kennidi!

Since then, I haven't seen any other MA or SP for that matter. As long as Kennidi will be at Angels or Paradise, I will continue to see Kennidi. Kennidi for me, is my weekly release (sure, in the massage sense but you get the idea) and a close friend!

I still get butterflies waiting in anticipation for Kennidi and our discussions about our lives, politics, current events and our massages together! Kennidi's funny, intelligent and a breath of fresh air! Sure guys (and gals). Not what you might read in a typical review but, the fact is, Kennidi's the whole package! She's the hi-lite of my hour, day and week!

Of course I recommend seeing Kennidi! I see her for more than just her amazing beauty!

Posted via Mobile Device

What more could be said after Kennidi's long list of recommendations? Not much but I'll give it a try.

I had the pleasure to meet Kennidi last Friday morning. This was my first time ever so I was nervous but Kennidi is the type of person who just puts you at ease. It's like seeing a long lost friend. Even though she just came in from a busy morning, the session was smooth and sensual and all around wonderful. As we were saying, a great way to end the week or start the weekend. I can't wait to see Kennidi again. Thanks

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.