Kennidikummings

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

Guest ph***

I saw Kennidi about 2 weeks ago. I had an incredibly sore neck and shoulders, and it was causing me a terrible headache. Of course, my initial reaction was "this seems like a good excuse to see a MP" LOL :)

So I looked up Paradise Spa, and see who they had to offer. After taking a look at Kennidi's pictures and drooling over my keyboard, I sent Kennidi a text and she got back to me almost immediately. I booked an appointment through her, and within 15 minutes, I was on my way out the door!

I got to Paradise Spa, was greeted by the friendly staff, and met Kennidi for the first time. The pain in my shoulder and neck dispersed once I set eyes on this beauty!

We went into her room, I took a warm shower, and the massage began. Kennidi has magical hands! It was as if she knew exactly what was wrong with my shoulders and neck - it was quite marvelous to witness! Her hands were good for other things too...

Overall, I think this was one of my better experiences with a MP. Kennidi was cute, kind, and attentive to my needs. I highly recommend her!

Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again
Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again

I met Kennidi a couple of weeks ago during my first ever visit to Paradise Spa. She met me in the lobby with a huge smile and we hit if off right away. She was so easy to talk with and get to know...it was like I've known her for years. After a great little stint in the shower we moved to the hot tub and then onto a great massage. I must say, time with Kennidi was fabulous!! I would highly suggest a visit with her very soon!!

Hi all,

I met Kennedi at Angel's Touch (my first time there actually). First off,

I was impressed with the room I was in, ver spacious, large mirrors on both sides for great viewing, and the rain-head shower in the room was a real great touch.

As for Kennedi, she is a very sensual spinner. Her massage skills were excellent, as she worked on lot of knots in my shoulders. And her sensual, teasing skills were great as well.

I would definitely recommend this new Angel, and I'll definitely be seeing her again!

I had the pleasure of meeting her almost a month ago at the Angel's touch location (My first time there) and I have to say, it was a really enjoyable experience. The room was warm and welcoming, with its own private shower. And of course, the company of miss Kennidi added to the whole experience. Beautiful young lady with a great personality and good massage skills, and of course an amazing body ;)

Thanks for a wonderful time Kennidi!

I don't have much to add to this thread other than to say that I very much enjoyed my session with Kennidi. She's a very attractive and attentive gal who never seems to be at a loss for words, making the time fly right by. Even though I'd already enjoyed a deep massage earlier in the day her strong fingers felt great on my back and shoulders. I'd happily recommend her.

I had toe privilidge of seeing Kennidi last weekend. Great massage skills (she found knots I didn't know I had) great conversation and a wonderful person. She puts you at ease immediately. The view for the finish was amazing. Great experience. Repeat , absolutely!!

I agree with the above posts! I had the pleasure at Angel's Touch. I hope more off these pop up downtown! Very nice!

Met with Kennidi today. Had a very relaxing time, and left with a smile.

Great facility, great conversation with her, she's very pleasant to speak with, and I would go again if I lived locally!

Maybe she'll come to Halifax!

I just spent the best sixty minutes of my day with Kennidi. All of the preceding reviews are accurate. Kennidi is beautiful, lithe, warm, friendly, playful, funny, erotic and responsive. I booked the hot tub room, not so much for the tub, but for the 'together time' we spent getting to know each other.

I too showered to start, coming right from work I did not feel at my best. The shower was large enough for two or three. As I was drying off (dump when you consider I was about to get into a hot-tub, but there you go sometimes we do dumb shit) Kennidi entered the room.

My first impression is that she is lovelier in person. My second impression was that I had found someone who was easy to relate to. We chatted then Kennidi disrobed. Her tattoos accent her long lines and subtle curves, I was having trouble holding up my side of the conversation, I was so distracted.

The hot tub was a great place to get close and chat about this and that. After about ten minutes we started to prune up and decided to move to the massage table.

Kennidi has a great touch and she knows how to use all of her body to get the most out of the massage. I'm glad I booked the full hour because this was too good to rush. Following the 'flip' and inevitable conclusion, Kennidi continued to work on my legs and chest until my heart rate returned to normal. She towelled me clean and we retired to the shower to remove the rest of the oil.

Every part of our session lived up to or exceeded my expectations. I hope to return to Kennidi soon and pick up where we left off.

I have been now to see Emily and Angela in the past a couple times each it was time to visit Kennidi a lady that always intrigued me by her fantastic ad's,her shout out box witty comments and of course just being able to look at her beautiful albums.

Here is an example....

picture.php?albumid=4027&pictureid=25546

Our time was very sensual,erotic and she knows how to pleasure a man from head to toe. I had goose bumps and erect nipples while having her sensual massage and of course our shower together. Kennidi has a great personality behind closed doors, she is complimentary,exciting,erotic,sensual,funny,bubbly and has an amazing spinner body,with great legs and a sexy ass. I was able to treat her with a massage from me and I think she thoroughly enjoyed it. Will I see her again? Dam straight! Also thinking of a duo Christmas present for myself, Kennidi...and....??? Just haven't made up my mind just yet ;)

Oh...when her ad states the ultimate experience awaits...she is very correct..she is an experience very worth while booking!

picture.php?albumid=4027&pictureid=25543

Thanks Kennidi you are fun-tastic! and beautiful!

• Like 1

She is an exciting lady Cato,the problem exists at Paradise and Angels... is who to see next (so many beautiful ladies),so I think a duo would be the way to go :)

Excellent reco's, all!

My second session with Kennidi was pure pleasure. The massage was first rate. The playtime was better. It was as if we had passed the awkward first date stage and proceeded to elevate our pleasure to new heights. We succeeded. I expect the third time will not disappoint.

The spirit I'm talking about! Kennidi is pure pleasure!

My second session with Kennidi was pure pleasure. The massage was first rate. The playtime was better. It was as if we had passed the awkward first date stage and proceeded to elevate our pleasure to new heights. We succeeded. I expect the third time will not disappoint.

Have you ever heard of paradise on earth, well there is one in the West End of Ottawa where angels will guide you to heaven. Kennidi is one of these naughty angels *wink*

Sunday is usually a good day to relax, what better way to relax than a hot tub time with a sexy lady. Season starts with a shower in a very nice facility, where we spend time to chat getting to know each other and breaking the ice.

She is a real seductress and excellent masseuses. Her technique is different in unexplainable mystery that will keep you coming back for more.

I was at Paradise Spa this morning (An odd day for me considering that I'm usually at Paradise for Monday's) for my scheduled massage with Kennidi. All I have to say is WOW! Kennidi's an absolutely fantastic woman. She's stunning, a bubbly personality and very positive. She's these cute little quirks that...well, you have to experience it yourself. I don't want to give too much away. You won't be disappointed with your visit with Kennidi. Paradise and Angels have a fantastic set up, very modern, warm and cozy. Great place to kick back, relax and enjoy. Gotta try out the hot tub at least once! Once again Kennidi, thank you gorgeous! We'll see you soon! ;).

Thank you Angie for the info on how to post your recommendations!

Jay

I decided that a nice erotic massage to end this year would be a great way to bring in the New Year.

I have been enamored by Kennidi Kummings shout outs and adverts, she has a way with words that entices one and even seduces one.

So I set up an appointment with a lovely tall spinner to my chagrin, meeting her was my pleasure as Kennidi was petite, tall, good looking, friendly and very good at relieving muscular tensions. A very hot oiled body slide (kennidi's body heat) with a nice strongly applied pressure to the tight muscles which gave me a most relaxing feeling.

Looking forward to 2012

• Like 1

Well, what a great way to end the New Year. I was in to see my favorite gal Kennidi on Friday to end the New Year right...of course, never disappointed. I wanted see Kennidi's moves on the dance pole and treated myself to watching her moves at Angels! Wow! Can Kennidi ever move. I just sat and watched, enthralled in her motions and her sensual stares. Just teasing as she slowly stripped down. She's an absolutely stunning body and perky breasts...and her tattoo's (I love. a woman with tat's) accentuates her beauty! Well, the New Year's here and we will definitely start it off right Kennidi! ;). Cheers!

So, allow me to be the first to provide Kennidi with a fantastic recommendation and review with her new boobs!

To begin, I've been seeing Kennidi at Angel's and Paradise as a regular client for quite some time now and she's the only MA I will see. She's great hands and, she can attest to this, there's always this damn kink in the top of my left trapezoid that only she can manipulate and work out! Need I say more?! Well, just have to visit and see Kennidi for yourself guys (and girls).

Kennidi's this personality that you instantaneously get drawn to and never a bad experience. Our visits are always fun, positive and relaxing too. I consider myself a newbie here (still) and have met with another MA in the past (a fantastic woman too, by the way! Stunning and sexy) but nothing compares to Kennidi. I don't consider her just another MA but a friend!

Back to my review, I walked into Paradise and was greeted by the hostess (sorry sweetie...don't know your name?!) with a beautiful smile, took the door fee and left to prep the room letting me know that Kennidi will be with me in a moment. As I'm sitting on the sofa I hear this clacking of heels come down the hallway and getting closer to the foyer and knew it was Kennidi. I stood up to see Kennidi turn the corner with this sexy white skirt and almost sheer blouse showing off her new enhancements.

I grabbed her hand to have a look at her new stunning figure and absolutely melted! I gave her this big hug like we haven't seen each other in three weeks...at this point Kennidi led me to the hot tub room where we undressed. There, I stood staring at the sexiest woman ever and beautiful breasts. Absolutely perfect. Not too big but perfect for Kennidi's sexy frame. Of course, I had to give her another big hug before jumping into the hot tub!

We jumped into the hot tub and sat just chatting and catching up on the weeks that past (my hormones were definitely pumping through every cell of my body staring at her gorgeous brown eyes and sultry lips!). We weren't in the hot tub for too long and stepped out. I got up on the table and she knew what I was waiting for...those soft hands rubbing down and working on that kink in my neck! Lol...sorry guys...I don't "kiss and tell". Something, as mentioned, you have to experience for yourself!

Kennidi started the shower for me and we spent the last few minutes just chatting about her surgery, her new boobs and the best investment she's ever made! She dried me off and we got dressed. As we were walking down the hall and reached the foyer, we hugged and said our good bye's for the day and ended with a soft and sensual kiss. No tongues, just that soft kiss you would do meeting an ex girlfriend you hadn't seen in years without your wife or girlfriend around! Lol...in this case, I'm single so no guilt on my end! Lol!

To end, thank you Kennidi for a great start to my day, great to see you back babe and we'll see you next week! Missed ya dearly!

To Angie, thank you for having the most personable staff, beautiful women and fantastic facilities...so, ya working on tanning beds and a hot tub at Angel's? How about a steam shower at Angel's?

Ciao,

Jay

Posted via Mobile Device

I met up with Kennidi today as I wanted to check out the new additions, as she calls them the girls, I will call them the twins. Very nice indeed, from my uderstanding :-) they have be along time Kumming to Kennidi. :-) It was a pleasure to be able to spend a brief moment in time on this damp dreary day of April Fools, I felt like no fool, I felt warmth and fulfillment from having such a hostess by myside. Kennidi, Enjoy your new Diggs out in the country. Hugzzz.

Guest *o***e

I have seen Kennidi twice, once before the new girls and once after. She was beautiful and wonderful to be with both before and after. She's down to earth, friendly, funny, gives a great massage. I will be back to see her again soon. She's a treasure we're lucky to have. Highly recommended.

Nolli, you have it "right-on" ! I too saw Kennidi prior to the new girls and again today. She was a beautiful lovely lady before and is still a beautiful lovely lady today. They do look good on her but I also liked the naturals. Either way makes no difference to me... she is a gorgeous, intelligent, talented lady that I hope to see many more times.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.