I saw Jessie for the nth time tonight, and she agreed to having her own thread on here, so I'm happy to start one for her.

Here's what I wrote about her in Cato's Night Out:

If I was organizing a "hottest body on the planet" contest, I would want Jessie to be a contestant. I love what dancing all the time does for the female body: the perfect abs, the round, prominent bum, the defined and gorgeous legs. I love how she dances, and the warmth she exudes. Not only beautiful, but gentle and incredibly sexy at the same time. For almost a whole song we just cuddled, with her on my lap, in her beautiful nakedness, holding me close. That's all I wanted her to do, at that moment, though when she's dancing before you it's electric. I love her smile, and her laugh, and her astoundingly beautiful body. A blonde Aphrodite.

Beauty and a sweet, sweet disposition.

• Like 1

Jessie is indeed one of the many beauties at Barb's. I first met this stunning platinum blonde in the fall of 2007 during a visit to Ottawa and was immediately taken by her smile and friendly, albeit quiet, attitude. I would always make a point to seek her out on my visits to Ottawa and I was disappointed when she disappeared from Barb's for a spell. But I'm glad to see that she is back and we re-connected this past winter. She is a lovely person with an easy laugh and smile for all jokes - stupid or otherwise!! And that body just won't quit - from the tastefully enhanced breasts to the perfectly shaped bum and defined legs, it is always a pleasure to be with her and feel her next to you. Her dances are sensual and her touch is gentle but sexy..

A Barb's treasure to be sure.

Edited by Blue Hornet
  • Like 1

Guest pleez_u_pleez_me

Cato's description of Jessie's hair and personality made me wonder if my hearing was off on Monday night. I spent a delightful hour with a beautiful lady who had personality, warmth, a playful streak, and a cuddly streak. I thought her name was Jessica, but it could be that I misheard.

In any event, the young lady who I saw was friendly, fun, playful, and sexy!!! She made me wish I was living in Ottawa so that I could see her once a week. Of course, the lady who I was with mentioned that she lives near Kitchener / Guelph, so perhaps this is not the young woman that I'm thinking of. Can anyone help me to resolve my confusion? I'd love to write a more comprehensive recommendationonce I know who I'm writing about with certainty.

There could be a Jessica as well as Jessie at Barb's. I don't know. Can anyone help us out here?

There could be a Jessica as well as Jessie at Barb's.

There is a Jessica, but she's tall, thin with dark hair, and not blonde with doctored boobs. I'm pretty sure she doesn't live away, since she's a long time Ottawa dancer, until recently at Playmate.

I strongly prefer natural, but Jessie is so sweet, cuddly, sexy and attentive that I break the rule for her.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Jessie is an average height pretty blonde with a series of tatoos on the outer side of one of her thighs (stars I think). She is very friendly, lovely smile and nice to talk to.

Questions? PM me... :)

Guest Ni**t*****t

Know what? I think I am wrong. I may have mistaken another blonde girl for Jessie...

Sorry.

This girl is hot though and I can't remember her name.

Totally awesome tonight. Jessie fulfilled my need for exquisite beauty and for major cuddling. Completely lovable and completely beautiful, that's all I can say.

I haven't been to Barb's lately, and with this thing of the recent attacks to the club, I am wondering if Jessie is still working there at night time. Any intel?

I've heard from a reliable source that Jessie works there from time to time, on weekends at night.

There is a Jessica, but she's tall, thin with dark hair, and not blonde with doctored boobs. I'm pretty sure she doesn't live away, since she's a long time Ottawa dancer, until recently at Playmate.

I strongly prefer natural, but Jessie is so sweet, cuddly, sexy and attentive that I break the rule for her.

Second Curmudgeon on Jessica, tallish, long dark hair, slim, perky 10 penny nipples. She's been at the playmate for years. Just recently saw her at the fax

Don't know Jessie, but it sound like I might like too....

An awesome blonde is now an awesome brunette.

I had a great time with her tonight at Barb's!

Just to clarify, this is the same platinum blonde Jessie, who's now back part-time, I understand.

Edited by Cato

I happened into town on a layover and popped into barbs tonight and had a great time with Jessie again tonight. Her hair was a bit lighter again, she has gone from platinum blonde to brunette to a lighter shade again. But the lean and fit body is the same, it is always a pleasure to spend time with her. She puts everything into her performance and never fails to satisfy. I also saw Joy, Tia, and the usual parade of Barb's hotties but I didn't have enough money to enjoy them all!

• Like 3