Pefume of Toronto Orientals

Friday morning and it had been a tough week, and I needed to unwind. I had heard about Steve and Toronto Orientals and that this agency is legit and that bait and switch was not a issue with them. I checked out their site and checked out the ladies and Perfume seemed pretty and had a good body. I was going into a meeting but just before I sent Steve an e-mail letting him know I was interested in seeing Perfume this afternoon if possible. I got out of the meeting and Steve had replied asking me to give him a call. When we spoke, he told me that Perfume was available and we booked a mid-afternoon time with a little leeway agreed upon as Steve was going to get her. To his credit he called me and updated his schedule and firmed up the time.

As instructed I went to the downtown location and yes I had to wait to enter the building as an access code was not given. I usually fake a phone conversation standing outside on the steps and when I finally saw someone else coming out I ended my pretend conversation and caught the door and when in.

Perfume was actually as advertised and when she opened the door I was very happy to see how pretty she is. She is young maybe early 20's and she had a youthful trim body and a great smile. Everyone has their own taste in women but for me she was almost perfect. She has nice small breasts, and an overall great body. Her English is very good, and this is important to me. She has a beautiful face with very striking big eyes, and I let her know how pretty and sexy she was to me. After a big hug and smile at the door, we showered together and we both used mouthwash to freshen our breath. She held my hand back to the bedroom where we kissed (DFK) for a long time and man were her lips soft. I really enjoyed kissing her as I felt she was not just going through the motions but that she was really into it.

I told her what I liked and she responded with real energy and her bbbj was great. She brought me to the brink several times with her soft lips and active tongue, but knew when to change the pace to prolong the pleasure. To see Perfume's beautiful face and her striking eyes look at me as she gave me head was a real turn-on. She then put on a condom and mounted me from above (God I love cowboy to start!) and she was tight and it was a turn-on to see those lovely small breasts. After a few minutes I took over the pace feeling the urge to release and I pounded her from below and she matched me stroke for stroke. After a very intense orgasm we both lay spent and we kissed some more. We had a few minutes to cuddle and talk, and I told her how happy I was to meet her and that she would definitely see me again. Yes I definately plan to repeat and repeat. I will definitely book a two hour session with her the next time.

I had been through a very stressful week at work and Perfume really took care of me and I left stress free, with a real smile on my face. I can't wait to see her again and it will be soon.

Face 10

Body 9.5

smile 10

Attitude 10

Location 10 for me

Overall experience a 10.

I found Steve to be easy to contact given how busy he is. Check out their site and their ladies which is torontoorientals.com. Steve can be reached at 416 939-9028.

Neil

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.