Emily @ CC

After missing out on several chances to see Elle this summer (she works so rarely), I decided to give Emily (Elle's friend) a try.

OMG. And was I glad that I did for she is that true GFE/PSE combo that I like so much and which I've only ever found in abundance in SPs like Amanda Ryan and Belladonna Black. Like them, Emily is a beautiful and sweet girl but don't be fooled by that. She has a ravenous sexual appetite that surges like an unstoppable wave.

When I arrived, I was greeted with lots of kisses that very quickly turned into LFK and DFK with a little groping added in here and there. While this was going on, she maneuvered me towards the bed, pushed me onto it, and then quickly removed my clothes. I was wearing something "special" for my first meeting with her and she remarked that it was HOT. She must have meant it because there followed the wettest and sloppiest of BBBJs I've had in a long time. Her hand-lips-tongue-and-teeth technique was so spectacular that I had to ask her to take it easy lest I deliver the goods right then and there.

To take a break from it all, I reciprocated, first with digits while we stood side by side, then, after pushing her onto the bed, with lips and tongue. When we got to the main event, she confessed that she liked it rough, and I did my best to accommodate. We tried out various positions taking breaks in between with more BBBJ and digits. The finish was in mish with me spraying her boobs. I wanted to take advantage of the CIM/SW option, but alas didn't make it there in time. After we cleaned up, we laid down in the bed together...she was ready to go again but alas, my time was up.

I must say that Emily is an excellent addition to CC's lineup. She is (or seems) genuinely into it and is also quite vocally responsive. I know I'll be seeing her again, for a longer session during which we promised to take each other to another limit...

• Like 1

Guest k*vi****00
Just wanted to second the earlier reco.  Emily is loads of fun and eager to please.  This girl is the real deal.  She posseses a smoking little body and her sex drive is by far the greatest I have come across with any SP.  I will definetly be repeating.

Now Emily works once in awhile for EH and seeing that she will be available for a day, I wanted not to miss this opportunity. I am glad that even in a snowy weather yesterday I took the drive to D/T to see her.

She is cute young lady willing to please and I second everything written about her in this thread. She plans to work weekends in the future which will help person like me to be able to repeat.

Thanks Emily/EH.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.