Ottawa ia a wonderful city...

Hello Gentlemen,

i would just like to thank you all for making this a fabulous trip. I've had a wonderful time and have made some great friends. I'll miss each and everyone of you but i will be back to see you all again real soon. Many many thanks again for all the fun, sex and laughts...lol

i'm off tomorrow afternoon for Halifax so if your coming there before i return give me a call...

kises,

Emma alexandra

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I'm sure you'll be happy to get back to the Maritimes. There isn't anything like the Maritimes. I'm from Nova Scotia and have been in Ottawa for over 10 years now. Still consider NS home.

Emma --

You participated in my "photo" message string from a few days ago. I am an occasional visitor to Ottawa on business (I was just there about a week ago) and I like your description of Ottawa as not too big and not too small. I'm from a fairly large city in the US and I think Ottawa is a great city. The airport is really easy, most of the drivers are nice and in the warmer evenings, I always feel safe walking down Sparks or by Parliament or wandering around the Byward Market ... all of which is pretty easy from my hotel. Maybe a few panhandlers, but that's about it.

Glad you had a good visit.

Hi Emma,

It was a real pleasure to meet you this week... hope to see you again soon. I wish you a safe journey home.

:D