First time with a SP??

Hey I have a couple questions about the first time meeting of a SP.

1. Do you bring your own latex?

2. Do SPs care about your age (lets say I am younger 18-23 bracket)? Does that make anything weird?

3. Does it get awkward after orgasm? How does MSOG go about?

I know those are some pretty direct questions, but i'd like some honest answers hehe.

Thank you for your time

Guest W***ledi*Time

1) Most SPs prefer to use their own condoms, I think. That way, they know that the condoms have been properly stored, have not been subjected to damage, etc. If you happen to have unusual requirements or strong preferences (due to size, sensitivity issues, etc) - best to discuss them with the lady prior to the meeting. That way, she can decide how she wants to handle it (possibly by buying your preferred condoms herself, for example). This is the ladies' business and it's extremely rare for them not to have condoms ready - in abundance.

2) Some SPs have strong preferences for the ages of clients, many do not. Most who do, will mention this preference up-front in their advertising. Commonly mentioned reasons for this include: being uncomfortable with guys who are of an age to be their children; wanting to make sure they don't inadvertently make an appointment with a guy who travels in their own social circles or those of their children, and would therefore know them; and some ladies feel that older guys tend to be more "respectful", appreciative, and easier to handle. In this last case, younger guys can often overcome this caveat by carefully demonstrating in their initial (and, if applicable) follow-up communication with the lady that, although young, they know how to act respectfully.

3) Most of the ladies in this business are wonderful at the conversational aspects of a rendezvous. Play-time is about so much more than just the sex-acts themselves. So it's rarely awkward in the sense of "having nothing to say to each other". Or awkward in any other sense for that matter. MSOG? Well, after the first one, you might typically clean up, cool down, snuggle, chat, perhaps sample something to drink or nibble on - depending on the length of the rendezvous and the indviduals involved. Pretty soon a touch here, a caress there, some kissing or nibbling of a different sort, and away you go again! These days most ladies allow MSOG, except in the really short appointments - but, as with everything, it's best to ask before booking if you're not sure if MSOG is offered. (And of course, I need hardly mention that "MSOG" means the privilege to try again - not a guarantee that the attempt will be successful.)

The most basic guidelines are: open communication, respect, and a positive attitude. Then all that's left is to enjoy! (And be forewarned: it's highly addictive!)

p.s. You'll find plenty of great advice in the "New to this?" forum - and throughout the other Cerb forums too.

Hope this helps :)

1. Do you bring your own latex? No we have plenty :)

2. Do SPs care about your age (lets say I am younger 18-23 bracket)? Does that make anything weird? Please be discreet and mature. Some SP do not see young hobbyists and have an age restriction. It is best of inform an SP you are younger when setting up a rendezvous. (Some don't care.. Just a preference.. to each there own.)

3. Does it get awkward after orgasm? How does MSOG go about? No it is not awkward. If you are seeking MSOG it is best to book a 1hour or more rendezvous.

Guest **cely***r***ne

2. Do SPs care about your age (lets say I am younger 18-23 bracket)? Does that make anything weird?

I know those are some pretty direct questions, but i'd like some honest answers hehe.

Thank you for your time

You do not need to bring your own condoms. We have a large supply on hand - always. If you need a certain size as some gentlemen require, it may be suggested that you need a large condom in your inquiry to your SP of choice. Also if you have allergies to latex, which in your case it appears you do not, but I am just putting this out there...all allergies should be mentioned.

Some SP's may care about age. As Sin Cindy mentioned, it depends. Discretion is impertinent, and some young guns may not realize this.(just my personal thought) I personally have an age restriction.

Awkwardness should never happen in an encounter, but it may happen. That is a chance we take because we never know how an encounter is going to go. The chemistry may be off, or non existent, and this may make things a little awkward.

For MSOG, it is best to book more time,(1hr+) no one likes a rushed liaison.

Your questions have been very well answered ... I'd just add one point: if you are younger, take the time to introduce yourself to the lady you are interested in and be willing to enagae in a little online conversation first any phone her if she requests it.

As others have stated, this is about enjoying yourself and having fun, so nothing, including these conversations, should make you feel uncomfortable.

This thread has been very helpful :) I'm glad I'm notthe only newb with questions lol

tho the best way to learn is thru experence ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you for your time

To answer your questions, well first you have received good answers already

1. The ladies provide latex in my experience. Any special requests (ie size, let the lady know ahead of time...btw something I don't have to worry about LOL)

2. Some SP's do have age restrictions, some don't. Best way to to find out is either read the lady's website/profile, or email her and ask

3. Awkward after orgasm, no....And as for MSOG well I'm 50, and lets put it this way, if it was a baseball game, I'd only be able to go to bat once LOL. Really, my advice/opinion is this, enjoy the entirety of the encounter.

Sex is part of it, but enjoy the lady's company for the entire length of the encounter, before, during and after sex. Also, just because you are paying for the lady's time, you still treat her like a lady, with respect and courtesy.

And definitely respect the lady's boundries.

RG

You may also want to let her take the lead. I spent an amazing time with an SP and she took control most of the time. It was one of the most incredibly sensual experiences I've had.

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***

1. I have to use a certain brand so I usually bring some and ask her if it's OK the first time. Ladies I see regularily get the hint really quick and get that kind for next time. My ATF has a special little drawer for my brand lol

2. It's as well to mention the age up front during the booking process. As others have said the maturity of the individual and respect is what it's all about. Some younger guys think they should be treated differently cause they're young....this is a business...she's not looking for a boy friend.

3. Not sure why it would be awkward after orgasm. Most ladies like to lie and cuddle with you or get you a nice warm towel or easy wipe. If MSOG is not on the menu that probably would have been stated originally. Give her a break, maybe have a drink and a chat and see if you and she are ready for round two....pretty easy

s20merlin

Shave your balls and be extremely hygienic and you will reap the rewards for going the extra step. :icon_smile:

You could, but she may prefer an oil based paint or just a flat enamel. If this is the first visit to her, she probably won't let you paint her walls. Remember everyone has different tastes, so she might not even like the colour you have chosen.

It only gets weird if you come with a permission slip from your mom or dad. Also, don't ask her to write a note excusing you from school. Don't leave your bike on her lawn, and you must pay extra if you want help with your homework.

Wow. Awkward. Hmmm. Awkward as in "can you help me out of this rubber shark costume?" or awkward as in saying "thanks mommy?" If neither of the aforementioned apply, you should be okay.

MSOG? If you call the Chinese food restaurant and ask while you order, they may be able to prepare your food without Monosodium Glutamate. Your provider will also avoid using monosodium glutamate if you ask her politely.