I can't post the link right now because I'm on my bb....but Denis Leary's "Coffee Flavoured Coffee" from Lock N' Load.....nuff said :D

Posted via Mobile Device

The Pumpkin Spice Latte is back..... OMFG

Here we go....my final word (and Denis Leary's) on Starbucks....and people who wear their underwear outside their pants :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQxgv4QtKM8

One thing you're guaranteed to get from Starbucks. It's its quality and consistency. For me, the coffee I get taste very much the same no matter which shops make it.

• Like 1

Okay... despite being a Timmy's guy, I will give you this... nothing says Christmas like a Chai Egg Nog Latte.....

Timmys double double works for me most of the time, however:

1, Starbucks by far attracts the ladies that are much easier on the eye, both in front and behind the counter

2. Wifi!

3. Comphy coaches

4, Great casual business meeting place

5. Superior ambiance in general

Simple musings,

G11

I actually enjoy their Pike's Place blend of coffee. I can't remember the name of their old blend, but it was really bitter. This new one is far less bitter, but with loads of flavour!

Ok, so this is probably a stupid question, but can you get half hot chocolate and half coffee and if so, do they have a fancy name for that?

I would say the closest thing is the mocha but thinking about it I remember someone telling me once about a mocha cafe au lait which is supposed to be that but I have never tried it. The mocha and white mocha are great tho. Hope this answers your question, sorry I can't be mor helpful, next time I'm there I'll ask :)

All I know is it will be the first place I stop this morning before work!!!! Nothing like a good, strong cup of coffee to get your day off on the right foot! :D

"Starbucks! You task me"

What's with those messy little honey packs now?

Really? Folks were stealing the Honey Bee bottles?

Oh well. Looks like grande bold black from now on.

Only three words.