When i first saw this a few days ago i couldn't find anything, tonight a fellow board member requested my assistance, thankfully he did and likely would have been disappointed! It was a tough one, especially cause it's a new phone number we've not seen before.

Aug 29 ***GOOD MORNING GENTLMEN**** - w4m - 19 (Ottawa East)

to bad it's fake cause that's the kind of bum the cowboy likes to bite into !!!

Pic stolen from...

http://realexgirlfriendsnude.com/tag/blonde-girlfriend

Now it is a girlfriend site so it's possible that it's her, but really what are the chances?!?!?!

I'm gonna add the number to the list on my blogg for future reference.

If you look at todays post on CL same phone number (different name for her today)...almost sounds like Batman...same number ..same bat channel...same frigging cheaters.Good catch CK

theirs another one on cl all natural sexy mature woman she changes her pic like the weather

Great line hunter!

I've detailed her many numbers, names and pictures in my diary under "mature woman"

It makes you wonder who's foolin who ? Really how stupid can these scamers be, sadly there are gentlemen who do get dupped by these deceptive ads and don't know abour resources like Cerb and how much safer they'd be to stick with the receomended ladies.

Great line hunter!

I've detailed her many numbers, names and pictures in my diary under "mature woman"

It makes you wonder who's foolin who ? Really how stupid can these scamers be, sadly there are gentlemen who do get dupped by these deceptive ads and don't know abour resources like Cerb and how much safer they'd be to stick with the receomended ladies.

Well, she just changed her number again. If she learned to spell and use punctuation, and didn't use pretty much the same ad all of the time, she could possibly fool somebody.

Being a morbidly curious person, I once googled one of her earlier numbers when I was bored, and there were many (!!!) interesting messages on many BBs, including hair cutting, home handy-person, religion, looking for a partner (w4w, w4m and platonic) and a few other topics where she was looking to provide appropriate services.

I decided that she was one of Nature's poor souls trying to make ends meet. She still scares me however!!! I rarely say "never" but I think I can say that about her.

And I am glad she is not on here!