Sign in to follow this  

Aliyah

When I visit Montreal I can't pass up visiting one of their stellar SP. This trip I checked reviews and someone suggested I check Aliyah's reviews on other boards. Wow, if I got half the service I was reading about I would be thrilled. That was not the case, I got the whole enchilada!

First, her incall is a VERY nice condo downtown. She greeted me in a tank top and what I thought were microscopic jean shorts that I discovered were very interesting underwear. They framed her more than amazing ass wonderfully, I found myself mesmerized. Oh yeah, she had some white leggings (you can see them in some of her pics on her site).

She does not show her face on her web site so I was struck by how beautiful she was. She had her long long hair up in a pony tail and her lips are full and very kissable. I haven't been stunned like that in a long time, I was just taking in all of her beauty from head to toe. She seemed somewhat aloof but I think it was just a little shyness as it quickly passed.

We did a little chit chat while she had a smoke (some won't like that) but she does have an air purifier running that does a great job . I barely smelled the smoke even while she was puffing and didn't detect any smell on my clothes when I left. I jumped in the shower while she finished and then she excused herself to "wash her hands". Since her breath was fresh it was apparent she used the mouthwash as well. Let me say that she is only 20 but in so many ways seems experienced beyond her years. She knows exactly how to present herself to drive you wild and make you want her desperately.

Which is how I felt by the time she started a little lapdance sticking that amazing ass in front of me. She didn't mind that I pulled the undies down a bit for a preview. She led me to the bed and we got the rest of her clothes off. Again I was stunned, such a small package yet so perfect! After reading that she could squirt I was anxious to experience this myself. I slowly made my way to her delicious shaved kitty and was in heaven. She also not only allowed digits, she craved them. One thing, once you begin to pleasure her there is not turning back, she will be pleased one way or another, or at least that's how she made me feel. I swear she enjoys the sex as much as her clients. Given that it was midnight she didn't squirt as hard as others have said but I got spritzed nicely. After she joked that cumming so many times a day is hard work! LOL

She first got some lube or lotion and started a very wonderful and sensual HJ to get me hard. She then applied a hat for a CBJ which didn't last long at all. Keep in mind I was so worked up it was probably a good thing it was a brief CBJ or I would have popped way too soon. What she did was very good, I'm not sure if she could sense I couldn't take much or if she isn't big on BJ. But the overall effect was more than enough to get me ready.

She then proceeded to make me her bitch. I was hard as a rock and she wanted to cum again. She got on and rode me expertly until she exploded and collapsed on me. After a bit she sat up and just rocked back and forth on me stroking my chest hairs. If you have a hairy chest she really seems to love it. We took a bit of a break and then she got me hard again in similar fashion.

I told her I needed to pound her doggy so she let me think it was my idea. She then pounded me into submission until we both were spent. Again, her skills far exceeded her age as she moved that ass and worked me over like never before. I've seen some fine asses and hers ranks right up there with the best. When I was collecting myself I realized I had lasted far longer than I expected the way she had me super aroused from the go. Somehow I realized she must have planned it that way until she got what she needed from me, then she let me cum LOL

Another quick shower and we said our goodbyes and I drove home with a smile on my face and her cum in my moustache for me to savour during the drive. It took me most of the way home to come down off my cloud and realize I was her latest victim. Quite the plot, to get guys to come pay her and then use them to get herself off as much as needed and then let them think she was servicing THEM.

Any self respecting asian lover MUST take their turn keeping this finely tuned sexual animal happy! You'll be more than glad you did ..........

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this