highlights of the day

Highlight of the Day...After my knee surgery I was able to walk without cane or crutches. That said, in the mornings when I got up (after my surgery) my knees would still be stiff and I needed a cane for about 15 minutes to walk around till my knees loosened up.

Well Highlight...!!! The Past Four Days Progress. I Get Up, Knees Not Stiff And I Don't Need A Cane At All...!!! And touch wood I'll never need a cane again. But it's major progress absolutely 100 percent walking now🚶‍♂️ unaided. Still need to do my physio and walking but it's progress 

A Rambling 

RG

• Like 2

Guess a bit of a highlight (although the highlight really comes end of the month) Made my hotel reservations in Toronto. No small feat, I went through 8...yes 8 hotels trying to reserve a room, all booked up for the date I'm coming down, hotel number 9 I got a reservation. Then contacted the restaurant we're going too, got a table...not just a table but a booth .

So the highlight(s) are the major logistical sides of a date organized (not to mention she's already been paid in full in advance, not just a deposit, but in full) Just waiting for four long weeks now to finally meet this lady

A "In Anticipation" Rambling

RG

• Like 1