Very disappointed

well i will start off by saying that i was stood up twice by this particular sp that comes into winnipeg..and brandon... first time i drove over an hour and when i arrived she would not answer phone and text messages..3 hours later she says she never even made it to brandon when i texted in the morning and said everything was good..im sorry but they need some manners..second time was when i texted 2 days ago and set up an appointment for this morning..it was all arranged..i texted last night at six and it was all good to go...i texted again in morning and said i was going to leave at 8 to go to brandon..she says everything good..half hour later can you make it for an hour later...i show up in brandon and she wont respond to texts or phone,,she texts me back and says to come to this hotel and i arrive and still not answering calls,,fifteen min later she says she will be fifteen..half an hour later still nothing so i sent text saying im leaving,,half an hour after that she responds.....needless to say i went home...these girls need to be held responsible it is just plain inconsiderate and terribe..you know who you are and i will give the name out..if i get an okay i will mention it here..thats twice..you should not be in the bussiness

• Like 1

Ya I've been stood up many times too....sucks. I won't tolerate it....stand me up, you'll never hear from me again. Cancelling is a different issue....but that's giving me a short fuse too.

While it is very disappointing to hear this happened to you, this is not the place to out someone for no showing. It sucks, that it happened on more than one occasion, but the purpose of this board is for positivity and if you can't say anything nice, please don't say anything at all.

We do not slander one another on this board and remember there are 2 sides to every story. (not that I am backing the lady you so speak of, I am just stating the facts)

I do hope that your next experience is much more positive.

• Like 1

rbuck166 I sure understand where you are coming from. You have to drive a substancial distance most times, you set up a date, are very excited and the old adrenaline is pumping. That I experience every time. I have not had a stood up scenario (lucky) but no doubt would really suck !!!!

This is not the place to out them, but they will at the end of the day end up on the short end of the stick if this is how they do business.

Once again it sucks this happened, so I really hope your next experience will be soooooo great you will forget all about this one ! ;)

As a hobbyist ... patience is of the essence when u live out of the mainstream like u and I do ;)