Maya at Paradise

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

What a Goddess, hot and sexy and easy to relax with. I tried strap on play with her. She made it so pleasurable for a 1st timer. Open up your fetishes with her, you will greatly enjoy! I will see her again! A++!!

Just saw Maya again today after a long break (for me, which is about a month).

We go way back. She was one of the very first mp I saw when she was with acqua on booth. However, like fine wine she keep improving with age.

She's in the process of slimming down too, which is noticeable. I'd class her as curvy and tight. I'm not at all into bbw, and would not put her in that class.

Massage was great. She's not known for body slides. Her strength is in what she'll permit in the world of extreme touching, digits, assplay (both on her and her on you) and creative use of her hands and tongue on you. Use your dirty mind. With familiarity comes permissions, so ymmv to newbies.

Not a clock watcher, relaxed attitude, always feel at home.

Thanks for a great time Maya :)

Saw her last Friday and this beautiful woman with a superb personality rocked my world. It was a massage for the ages ( I'm a bit aged) and I would highly recommend a session with Maya. This woman has all the eroticism to make you extremely thankful to be a man. Money and time well spent.

So I figured I'd get off my butt and finally post something, and what better place to start than with Maya.

I saw her a couple months ago during my last Ottawa trip and she was sexy, friendly, sultry, more than a little naughty, and all-round fantastic!

Looking forward to seeing her again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.