spring oriental massage

I have been a few times. Usually see Helen, but had Karen once. I found her a little rough with the massage (maybe she was angry that day :) Helen is a little more reserved but does tend to moan a bit with the happy ending. It does add a nice sense of eroticism. Limited touching. If you are looking for a good massage with HE, then this is a good place to go.

I just tried to go the other day during the afternoon and noticed that it was closed.

Do they close for lunchtime?

I've been going there since they opened and what I've found is that they close at random times without warning, for no apparent reason, for variable lengths of time. Sometimes it's just a few days and sometimes (usually when the girls go back home) it's for weeks/months at a time.

I'm intrigued by the fact that people have seen both Helen and Karen recently. I've never booked with a specific woman, but I always, always end up with Karen. I actually assumed she was the only one there these days. Maybe I'll have to change it up by specifically booking with Helen next time just to see how things go.

I agree with other's assessment though: this place is hands down the best massage you'll get from a parlour. The HE is personal opinion, but the massage is great.

• Like 2

I just tried to go the other day during the afternoon and noticed that it was closed.

Do they close for lunchtime?

I as there this week at noon.

Karen is a little chubby, but very curvy. Like Helen, her English is somewhat limited, although I think she understands more than she lets on sometimes. I would guess her age as around 30 or so, but I could be way off. She is very friendly and warm. You can snuggle and touch a little.

Helen is slender, but more reserved than Karen and she is a little aloof. She is also more clinical than Karen when doing the HE. She generally positions herself so that touching is difficult. I would guess her age at about 35, again sublect to a wide largin of error.

Both ladies are from a very sexually conservative Chinese background and both claim to never having participated in oral sex either way because "it's not clean".

i think i am going to give this place a try this evening. Can someone who has been there before PM me on when Helen is usually working? much thx

Tried calling on Friday night, around 7: no answer. Took a drive by and all closed up. So this place not be ideal for guys like me who usually get little to no notice of when time for the hobby will open up.

That is my impression too. But it's closer than Ness for me, and i usually have a window between 4:30 and 6:00. and the rare evening is open.

Went there a couple years ago.

There was an upstairs and downstairs entrance at that time. You are supposed to use the downstairs one, I used the upstairs one hahaha!

Rate for massage was comparable to eb/to, maybe just a bit cheaper.

Saw Helen, spoke very broken English and had a fairly thick accent. I would guess she would be in her late 30's/early40's, but it's hard to say for sure, she is attractive tho.

Massage was good, ending was ok. I'd say 8/10 6/10 mass/end.

Not sure about mutual touching because there was a bit of a language barrier and didn't want to deal with the awkwardness of trying to find out, wasn't a lot of conversation.

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

Went there today. Easy to book an appointment...within an hour.

Had a great massage by Helen. She definitely has some training. A fairly deep massage, at least compared to other places.

Had same experience as others....great HE but minimal touching allowed.

Price is comparable to Ness...a bit more than home based operations. Won't hurry to go back since its easy to get an equal experience for less. But I'll go back sometime.

I speak a very little bit of Mandarin (just enough to make it a little more fun I guess). I have been going now and again for about a year and a half. Agreed the massages are good as massages and the ladies are very different (the more attractive one being a bit more aloof--was it not ever thus)? I found recently it helps to build a sense of intimacy by encouraging the lady to talk, asking her questions about how she feels about her life here and so on. The answers (and results) you get may surprise you--in terms of mutual touching.

So there's two girls?

Last time I tried, it was a shorter chubbier girl, i had a half-hour session and when i try to touch her, she dodged..

what's their names and which one is the prettier / open to touch one?

So there's two girls?

Last time I tried, it was a shorter chubbier girl, i had a half-hour session and when i try to touch her, she dodged..

what's their names and which one is the prettier / open to touch one?

You saw Karen. If you had read this thread recently, you'd have known that. Or, you could have done something really radical - you could have asked her. Maybe if you try to make a little conversation with her, she might warm up to you and not dodge.

As stated many times in this thread, their names are Helen and Karen. If you think long and hard, you might be able to figure out the name of the prettier one.

You saw Karen. If you had read this thread recently, you'd have known that. Or, you could have done something really radical - you could have asked her. Maybe if you try to make a little conversation with her, she might warm up to you and not dodge.

As stated many times in this thread, their names are Helen and Karen. If you think long and hard, you might be able to figure out the name of the prettier one.

Got it, Thank you

I was there a couple of weeks ago and Karen said they were heading back to China and returning some time in September.

• Like 2

The ladies work seven days out of seven year round, except when they are on holiday. If it's closed, most likely both are in China right now. They will be back. The "For Lease" isn't anything to do with them as such (I asked when I went a few weeks ago in July).

• Like 2