Can you block a member from viewing your profile?

Curious!! I know there is the Ignore List option but what does that really do? Are they blocked from viewing your profile or just sending you PM's?

Guest W***ledi*Time

You won't see anything a member on your "Ignore List" has written - this includes PMs, Guest Book Visitor Messages, Picture Comments, and Public Forum Posts.

Your ignore list is only about what you see. It doesn't stop the member on your ignore list from doing anything, including viewing your profile.

I don't think the ignore button will block the person form viewing your profile . More of him trying to contact you or placing a message on your wall . Now if they give an option to make your profile private aka like facebook ? So only friends could see it ?

But there to many other things like should they not be able to see your posted to then ? How do you stop someone for say viewing your ads here on cerb ?

I don't think the ignore button will block the person form viewing your profile . More of him trying to contact you or placing a message on your wall . Now if they give an option to make your profile private aka like facebook ? So only friends could see it ?

But there to many other things like should they not be able to see your posted to then ? How do you stop someone for say viewing your ads here on cerb ?

I just wanted to know what the ignore list was all about I've never had to use the option but wanted to know exactly what it did and if you could block someone from viewing or going to your profile.

Making the profile private is not something I am concerned about or would consider.

I am aware that everyone can see the ads (members and non-members)but only members can see the profiles.

Seeing ads wasn't the question I was curious about, as I am aware of this.

I just wanted to know if you could block someone from viewing your profile.

Thanks a bunch for the input,

Big Hugs,

Lexy