Jordan on EC

PP

there are a couple of review about Jordan on Toronto site, the best you will get is YMMV.

Great looking gal, and very sexy and friendly, that is all, no more.

Guest f***2f***

wow great looking lady but the reviews aren't even luke warm. Pete she has the kiind of body that really appeals to me....if you say the same I'm going to slap my momma cause she never told me about my twin separated at birth!!

Thanks for thread above, read it as well, hoping there was more info from the other board, probably not.

Igot...yes the body is very appealing, she is 5'9" to boot..love tall woman with ample package above as well, then again.... I love all boobies :)

Guest f***2f***
Thanks for thread above, read it as well, hoping there was more info from the other board, probably not.

Igot...yes the body is very appealing, she is 5'9" to boot..love tall woman with ample package above as well, then again.... I love all boobies :)

You could toftt and give us a review. Just playing with those lovely love pillows might be worth it!! lol

Yes, a body to die for, but just not the service to match. Love that kind of body and the height. But there is Monique here.

Yes, a body to die for, but just not the service to match. Love that kind of body and the height. But there is Monique here.

Yup seen Monique 2 times past summer, did a review on her as well, she is another doll. Already have new plans, in place for Monday, Tuesday, and Friday? So looking forward to it as well! It's like..mmmm..back to school, and boy crushes on teachers that are very naughty.:D