Hi I'm new, not only to this board, but also to this concept in general. I am in a committed relationship (slight rant I apologize) but lately the passion is all gone. I need something new, exciting and adventurous to liven my spirits. I am not looking for a GFE or someone to make me feel 'special' all I want is (this is soooooo very manly :rolleyes: of me) a passionate blow job (I know I know I hang my head in shame). I want someone who will give me a great blow job and actually feel (or act lol) like they are enjoying it. A nice deep throat would be a plus too.

Can you guys help a brother out? Recommend someone who's got great skills in this department? Please and thanks for listening.

Guest f***2f***
Hi I'm new, not only to this board, but also to this concept in general. I am in a committed relationship (slight rant I apologize) but lately the passion is all gone. I need something new, exciting and adventurous to liven my spirits. I am not looking for a GFE or someone to make me feel 'special' all I want is (this is soooooo very manly :rolleyes: of me) a passionate blow job (I know I know I hang my head in shame). I want someone who will give me a great blow job and actually feel (or act lol) like they are enjoying it. A nice deep throat would be a plus too.

Can you guys help a brother out? Recommend someone who's got great skills in this department? Please and thanks for listening.

Listen my friend you are not alone here. Most of us are in the same boat. You should read the reviews and there you will find some very talented dedicated young ladies who will provide the service you require. I gave up hanging my head in shame...I'm not ashamed...I need this and I'm going for it. It's not something I want my real life friends and family to know about so it's a secret life.

If I were you I'd stay away from the newspaper ads and CL look in the review section here and then look at the pictures of a young lady that is highly recommended and see if she peaks your interest. We don't know what you prefer in a girl so hard to recommend.

The ones who offer GFE are usually the best...you don't have to fall in love...just spend some time in a fantasy world for an hour or two.

But hey if you just want release they'll do whatever you want. Some of the massage girls are good for that too.....

my .02 cents

Welcome to CERB:D

Thanks igotaboner, I have actually had two members pm me and give me recommendations which is great. I also did go throw a majority of the reviews (like a kid in a candy store man) and I keep hearing about a girl named Lea (maybe it was Lenna?). Anyway I got a lot of choice I guess, which is great, but kinda hard to choose.

One other question... any redheads? Hard to see from some of the photos as faces are typically hidden. But, I do love me my redheads so that would definitely be a plus.

Ken,

Welcome to CERB. Significant information can be found here as a result of contributing members who share their experiences and knowledge with one another. We really have a great community here which includes diversity amongst its membership. Feel free to make inquires or share your own views and experiences. If your looking for a specific lady to accommodate your desire, check out the recommendation section. Additionally, the search engine is a great tool to use to research an interest.

Thanks igotaboner, I have actually had two members pm me and give me recommendations which is great. I also did go throw a majority of the reviews (like a kid in a candy store man) and I keep hearing about a girl named Lea (maybe it was Lenna?). Anyway I got a lot of choice I guess, which is great, but kinda hard to choose.

One other question... any redheads? Hard to see from some of the photos as faces are typically hidden. But, I do love me my redheads so that would definitely be a plus.

The only lady that I know of is PK Tiffany - she is strawberry blonde. Search her name.

I can't thank you guys enough. As you can imagine I was a little shy about posting seeing as I have never done this, but you guys are very nice and knowledgeable, thank you... especially YoungStud for the great and informative pm's!

If redheads are your thing you may also want to do some research on a girl named Jayne Davis. She's in the est end near St. Laurent somewhere. I've never met her but I've seen her name once or twice here and on the other board. If you can't find her contact info them PM me and I'll send it back to you.

Not sure if all you are looking for is the BBBJ but she is a great girl, very friendly and according to the reviews and my own personal experience she is a good friend to know in times of need.

I am very new to this site as well, and I can tell you it is a wealth of info. I very much agree to stay away from classifieds or CL, as there is a lot of ladies who do not accurately portray themselves. Check out Cowboy Kenny he has a great diary as well. There are many great ladies that participate in this site. Check out their pictures and their posts, and of course their reviews.

Good luck

Neil

There are many of us in the same boat, enjoy the journey.