Maybe even a high five too.

Lol at you gents. Why is it acceptable and kinky for us ladies to be interactive and you men are terrified of each other? Come on, let go and relax, you might just have the time of your lives. :icon_wink:

Oh oh, then all us ladies will have to retire, I retract my invitation. :icon_redface:

You guys are a blast. When i stated this thread i never thought it would go here. I know just thinking of all those Ladies i might try anything

You mean like.... crossing swords?

I'll buy a jumpsuit tomorrow. I call being Bill Murray.

I will call Ackroyd then. That will make the girls happy cuz there will be room for a Harold Ramis!

this is got to be one of the best threads of all times. all i got to say is that if its a girl only party someone better be taking a lot of pics

this is got to be one of the best threads of all times. all i got to say is that if its a girl only party someone better be taking a lot of pics

I'll do my best Mrs Doubtfire impression and take pics at the party. I'll just say I'm too shy to get involved the first time.

I'll do my best Mrs Doubtfire impression and take pics at the party. I'll just say I'm too shy to get involved the first time.

awww but WE can take that shyness out of you ;)