Rachel and Sophie Awesome Duo

Guest f***2f***

People People People!!!!

Please stop pming me for contact information....if you are too lazy to figure out how to pm these fine ladies in person then you

a) are too lazy to keep up with them and

b) not smart enough to own a computer!!!

And another thing....I will not discuss their prices or their menus....everything I've got to say is in the initial review........search and pm is your friend.....use em!!!!

I had the pleasure of partying with the ladies last night and they have decided that they prefer the underground visits with a few people and have had a change of heart about offering there services on mass. Sorry Guys, these ladies simply love sex too much to jeopardize the great feelings they have when they are making love! Might have a Lebanese and Argentinian couple come out of the closet and offer their services in the next week or so stay tuned.

From reading the threads, they did one date with igotaboner and two with Dummpy, who had a previous personnel connection with them, it sounds like. Then they retired from "public" life.

Given that this is still one of the most popular recommendations on the board a month after this duo retired after only three public dates, it says something about the intensity generated by the date descriptions.

Are Rachel and Sophie still around ??

You don't..they are gone..you missed the boat..so did alot of us..oh well.. happy sailing:-D

After following this incredible thread all the way through, I figure one could write a novel and a screen play based on this. What a movie!!!

dummpy, who do you want to play your role?8-)

They have moved to BC

After following this incredible thread all the way through, I figure one could write a novel and a screen play based on this. What a movie!!!

dummpy, who do you want to play your role?8-)

That's easy Danny DeVito! If you squint I am almost as good looking :D

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.