valerie

she has only been in this location for 2 days and still has some decorating to do, but the work bench is there along with a gas fireplace and great music. a bit out of the way. i found valerie to be as advertized and will repeat. and, yes, she loves oral and swallows. very nice lady. very nice natural 44DD's. follows direction well. found valerie on erslist, north shore.

Additional Comments:

ok, i said i would repeat and i did this morning. i had forgotten my vest and had a quick blo and go for a verrrry reasonable price. didn't know i had it in me.:icon_razz:

Additional Comments:

just noticed i had put outcalls...should be in and out.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

was in vancouver on monday and had a "three-peat" with VALERIE. her location now has been nicely furnished, still a bit to go though. the service still outstanding. we did everything we did did the first two times and then carried on with some cowgirl riding and finished off with missionary. i was exhausted and completely drained by the end. one thing i haven't mentioned is that Valerie is quite pretty.

i have been seeing Valerie exclusively now about once a month since september 2011. will continue to repeat whenever i can afford to go over to vancouver. saw her this morning; great bbbj, cowgirl, then doggie. (all this after bubble bath and having my back, and other parts, gently washed.) + a great cup of coffee. thanks Valerie, i will probably see you in june. (earlier, in my dreams) Oh yes, new location since last recommendation. much nicer than the old place.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.