Love the Women Who Tour Any Luck With Locals?

I would be interested if anyone has had any encounters with local girls they would recommend. Seems the community is pretty descreet in St. Johns. To bad because I'm sure there are some great girls here. I just don't like spending hard earned cash on a hit or miss situation.

Inkboy is right we need to share our positive encounters..Keeping in mind of couse we would need the get the ladies permission before posting here.

@ Murdock I agree there Has to be!!! I feel your pain regarding some hit and miss experinces! I just wish there were some locals we could depend on in between the tours!

@Globalmug I fear your statement might ring true and loud!

Posted via Mobile Device

Count me in here guys - we definitely need more sharing in this area. I'm a first time poster because I felt compelled to post when I read this thread. Are we afraid of offending someone (it IS a small city!) or maybe it's just general apprehension. Either way, I agree with y'all that we need to get past it.

Hey justsomeguy yes I have noticed a lot of posts there as well...heads up some are just bots and fishing software If your looking local I can say Annie Cee is the real deal! Do your reaserch everyones taste is differnt right:)... she is on the board member here as well...Please treat her nice she is very sweet and is a gem! PM me if you would like to know more.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey by's has ANYONE been able to get in contact with "Amanda" she is on CL and BP I've tried contact email...phone...text...her voice mail always full no replies to email and never answers the phone!?!?!?!

Posted via Mobile Device

Come on by's how are we ever gonna get a community started if we don't share?!?!

Posted via Mobile Device

... If your looking local I can say Annie Cee is the real deal! Do your reaserch everyones taste is differnt right:)... she is on the board member here as well...Please treat her nice she is very sweet and is a gem! PM me if you would like to know more.

Posted via Mobile Device

Inkboy, how about writing a recommendation for the lovely lady?

The CERB community (the gentlemen and the ladies) would most likely enjoy the positive feedback!

• Like 1

I agree, I have had a few people speak very highly of Annie Cee yet no one has recco'd her, gentlemen if you've had a great time we ALWAYS appreciate your kind words....

What are you gonna do when beautiful ladies tell you to do something I guess all there is to do....is just do it!

Posted via Mobile Device

What up people..

I am just unlucky as I have not been able to meet with some of the lovely ladies on tour due to work (and worst a business trip that I had to mainland had to be cancelled!) and looking for a local SP.

My experience has not been the best with the local talent so if anyone could provide with some recommendations, I will really appreciated!!! Come on people.. it is cold out there!!!

What up people..

I am just unlucky as I have not been able to meet with some of the lovely ladies on tour due to work (and worst a business trip that I had to mainland had to be cancelled!) and looking for a local SP.

My experience has not been the best with the local talent so if anyone could provide with some recommendations, I will really appreciated!!! Come on people.. it is cold out there!!!

I suggest you contact AnnieCee on this board, she is a local St. John's lady and very lovely(I have had the pleasure of meeting her) While she has no recco's here as of yet, some gentlemen who have posted in this thread have said they have seen here and I think by there reply they have meant to post that recco on her that we all have been waiting for *HINT HINT*

Guest JMcKenzie

There are a number of local ladies/agencies that appear to be advertising now... Katerina, Angel and Tessa.

Wondering if anyone has any info on these? Feel free to PM. Thanks.

Guys,

I had a brief meet and great encounter with Katerina

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=62802

Amazing girl!!! A great new talent to the scene here in St Johns!!! Treat her with respect and I am sure you will enjoy your time. We had a good chat and I am looking forward to meet her when I am back from my trip to the mainland..

I will write a rec after that for sure!

What are you gonna do when beautiful ladies tell you to do something I guess all there is to do....is just do it!

Posted via Mobile Device

I think we are all still waiting for you to 'just do it' so we can all 'read it'! lol ;)

Gentlemen,

If you are looking in St. John's for a young classy gorgeous woman then should definitely look up Kat.

She is the real deal, tall slim, model-like looks, killer smile, wholesome, healthy and vibrant.

I have met her several times and am never disappointed. Don't be fooled by her youth, she is far from naive.

She made me feel totally at ease within in moments of us meeting, Very relaxed conversation, great sense of humor, she is well spoken and polite.

Our time together...... not getting into great details but she does offer full service, she doesn't watch the clock and was committed to seeing that I enjoyed my time with her. She really enjoys herself, has a mischievous sparkle in her eyes and you know she is very much into pleasing you.

Afterward was so very relaxed, lay together for a while, a true GFE.

Guys this lady will not disappoint you. If anyone would like to know a little more pm me, I'm not here all the time but will check for the next while just in case.

She is very classy, a really sweet young lady and surely will appreciate anyone who goes a little above and beyond.

Good Luck

I actually have a Recommendation written for Annie Cee. I have seen her many times and prefer longer appointments so it's undoubtedly a more accurate reflection of her than if it were for a short, one time encounter. The problem is that as a new member, I can't post a new Recommendation thread (I've actually been a member for quite awhile but don't have the necessary posts to elevate my account). If someone else were to start a Recommendation thread for her, I could post it there.

I believe you only need 5 posts to get that status lifted. Just go to the general discussion areas and participate a bit. You already have two posts. This is a community, and people are generally very friendly and welcoming. In this forum, however, people seem very hesitant to share and discuss.

Hey,

Is anyone know if Penelope is coming to town? I am interested in seeing her and I followed her requirements but I never heard back. In addition, how do you provide a recommendation? Lol I never had that request before from others.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Freddy ... I've also tried to contact Penelope, both through pm and e-mail, but also no reply. Her website still says she's coming to NL in March.

To start a new recommendation go to the recommendations section for whichever city you're posting for. At the top of the page there's a tab for "start new recommendation".

Porthos

Guest Ro**D*e***r

I guess NL being so small, people are worried that one little detail will reveal who they are....

Guest **cely***r***ne

Hello Gentlemen,

Yes, I am planning to visit in early April! My previous dates for March have coincided with

other touring ladies. This means the dates I had set/had in mind are no longer available.

I respect these ladies and their schedules. Therefore I am working around their travel dates.

I will be posting my NFLD dates within the next 24 hrs!!!

Someone mentioned Newfoundland as being small, and this is something I take into consideration when touring. I always question, is there enough dates available for each lady who is either a local provider or especially a visiting lady? To be honest it is because it makes no business sense to have too many ladies in the same town at the same time, or close to.

I have gotten a lot of inquiries from you I am very much looking forward to meeting you all :) I am terribly sorry if you have not received a reply from me :(

I was sure I had replied to everyone.

So as it turns out I am still in the planning process and am aiming for the end of March. Please send all questions and inquiries to [email protected]

*also note that I was without a computer for a few days. My old one had crashed (windows xp) and I now have a new one with windows 7...so its a little harder to get used to...I am no techie by any means >.<

Edited by **cely***r***ne
update