facebook,

LOL, you mean crackbook...It is addicting to some. I never really got into the trend myself personally.

laughter IS the best medicine.

Did u know that the muscles u use when u smile cannot be used in any other way?

dont make those muscles stiff and sore, get those lips strecthed from ear to ear....you will feel much better.

I hear after a visit with you pretty much has the same effect :)

laughter IS the best medicine.

Did u know that the muscles u use when u smile cannot be used in any other way?

dont make those muscles stiff and sore, get those lips strecthed from ear to ear....you will feel much better.

When the trend first started I ran home and immediately tried to sign up but had no success.

A few days later I met with my friends that suggested it and low an behold I had suffered a major confusion, after my first introduction I thought the site was faceplant not facebook! no wonder I had so much trouble, any way that basically cured me of the urge. Now when I am on cerb and surfing all the fun things here my wife is off on her computer doing the face thing, I think it is a great diversion for her :)

When the trend first started I ran home and immediately tried to sign up but had no success.

A few days later I met with my friends that suggested it and low an behold I had suffered a major confusion, after my first introduction I thought the site was faceplant not facebook! no wonder I had so much trouble, any way that basically cured me of the urge. Now when I am on cerb and surfing all the fun things here my wife is off on her computer doing the face thing, I think it is a great diversion for her :)

LOL, great idea Dummpy! Its an effective process to get your "significant other" attention diverted to "CrackBook" so when your out and about for appointments, it goes unnoticed..