Question: Chimo Hotel

Hey just wanted to inquire about Chimo Hotel..

Has anyone stayed there before?

Is it keycard access?

Is there anyway to have clients come up without me having to meet them in the lobby? Perhaps another floor in the hotel i can meet them on?

Thanks for your help!

Tiff.

Hi sexy,

I have and yes it is keycard and you don't have to come down to meet anyone ;) Nice place and clean atmosphere close to lots of shopping.

Let me know when you will be there and I might be your first test :)

Guest N***vaga

Close to the Highway as well so easy to access and out of the way enough for some discresion. There is even a back door to the lobby that let's you avoid the concierge desk.

Posted via Mobile Device

Just be sure to ask for a floor that does not require key card access in the elevator...I have stayed there myself and I am almost certain you do not need a key card to access the first few floors ;).., My excuse was that lots of family would be stopping by, therefore I require a room that can be directly accessed.:icon_razz:

Vanessa

Yes Vanessa you are correct! I am here now and you only require keycard for the top floors, such as the platinum/gold suites. Besides that the other floors can be accessed without the keycard. Thankfully i'm in a regular suite. Thanks everybody for your responses!

xoxo

Tiff.

Yes Vanessa you are correct! I am here now and you only require keycard for the top floors, such as the platinum/gold suites. Besides that the other floors can be accessed without the keycard. Thankfully i'm in a regular suite. Thanks everybody for your responses!

xoxo

Tiff.

For your own safety...

For many, many, many reasons, the details of your location should only be shared with the gentlemen

you plan on spending time with...

Play safe!

• Like 4