Rachael @ CMJ

TOFTT...and glad I did!!

Off I went today to indulge in the training duo special of Gerri and newly arrived Rachael. God, I love this life...!

Jasmine was good enough to accomodate me on short notice, and off I went for my rendez-vous. CMJ, as a club, has been well reviewed on this site, and continues to maintain its high standard of service and excellence.

As for the ladies...breathtaking. I was blessed to be Rachael's first CMJ customer. She seemed a little shy at first, but as things progressed, she jumped right in. She has the touch of an angel, soft, delicate, with just the right amount of teasing. I am positive she will soon become a member favorite for all to enjoy.

All I can say is: Soft lighting, easy music, shower, 4 hands and never enough time. Thank you ladies for a wonderful experience. And Jasmine...you rock!!

E.

I couldn't agree more regarding Rachael's attributes. I've been hitting CMJ semi-regularly since it started at it's current location. To give you an idea of my tastes, my CMJ ATFs have been Suri and Alex (with an honourable mention to Malibu). Those girls were amazing, but Rachael is in a class of her own. She brings a sensuality and softness that I haven't experienced with another MPA. I'd say she is as close to a GFE as you can get at a place like CMJ - without breaking any of the usual CMJ rules.

Normally I'd be greedy and keep this reco to myself (as I guess I did with Alex and Suri) but I live out of town now and don't make it to CMJ as much as I would like, so I thought I might as well share. Enjoy.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.