TIME FOR ANOTHER GB PARTY - Alexxxis style

seeing as I am the one posting this, you should all know by now about these parties....if u don't know...well....u must be a newb and u should probly PM me if the idea of sharing me with other horny guys like urself interests you. Or you can simply click here to see an archived thread on the topic.

That being said, who's up for a lil GB action, say, next weekend? I can count the restrictions one only one hand, and i still got some spare fingers too....Any questions please PM me cuz i feel like many of the questions that could (and would) arise are not quite "acceptable" to everyone...then again, i wouldnt be me if i wasn't all about taboo subjects!

PS - Mod; I am absolutely IN LOVE with the new thread icons.....this BBBJ+COF emoticon is to die for.

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***
Sounds like fun!

Jesus man, we've created a monster!! You used to be a quite unassuming young man and now you're chasing skirt and going for the kink!!!

YOU GO MAN!!!!! :boobies:(sorry for the hijack...now back to our original programming!)

Guest f***2f***
Boner, I'll go if you go.

It's not my bag baby! I like to bang the ladies all by myself!!:shock:

I will allow new clients, for this event ONLY! Regular services are reserved for those who have already had the pleasure of feeling my spit run down their shafts. :twisted:

(new clients are welcomed for outcalls ONLY, small exception made for this event)

I'm actually gonna post-pone this a few weeks until I've moved into my new apt....I have a bit too much going on at the moment and seem to have overwhelmed myself with pety tasks and so forth. Had a few seemingly serious replies, PM me if u'd be interested in attending said "party" in the first week of October....