Samantha of Ottawa Birthday Party

Just wonder to thanks Samantha and her friend for a great time on her Sexy birthday party. It was a blast. I can not wait until the next Samantha throws another one of this parties soon.

Happy Samantha and thanks to you and your friend for a great party

Madchemist

Guest k***na

Im glad you enjoyed yourself:) I definitely had a great time and cant wait for the next one!

Nice to Meet you!

xoxo Kianna

Guest M***re***e

Yes it was a blast. thanks for bringing your big thick one to our bash chemist!

More cocks next time......a girl needs one for each hand, mouth and puss!

And more cum for me!!

Guest M***re***e

That is a great idea, booty lover. I know when I've had group events in Toronto, that many of the participants could only do weekday or early evening parties.

Cheers & hope to see you at our next one!

This was a stellar evening. I had the best time, it was just great.

I almost did not make this party as it was on a weekend. If the next one is on a Thursday evening, I will make it for sure.

That is a great idea, booty lover. I know when I've had group events in Toronto, that many of the participants could only do weekday or early evening parties.

Cheers & hope to see you at our next one!

Thanks for considering it. I am attending Madison's party on Thursday afternoon and I am sure we will have a blast too...

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

Thanks so much everyone for coming. WOW is right I had the best time. This is a birthday to remember and I think we will have to find someone birthday every month to celebrate! I had the best ladies there. Thankyou for making it such a great sucess. Nobody shy thats for sure!

You are right jazz (glad you are up and walking and talking okay today lol) during the week is going to be the next event. The ladies and I are in discussion planning mode so details will come soon.

Sorry for anyone who missed it and for sure the next one will be even more to talk about :-)

LEts see ottawa come out of its shell SWingers Style :-)

I want to thank Samantha Ottawa for allowing me to play Greeter/Hostess at her party. It was certainly an "eye opener" for me. I think I may just partake in the next one, even if for just a bit. (Yes, I still find it a bit intimidating, but it looked like so much fun).

Samantha and MILF Jade were a tough act to follow, but Jolie and Kianna were good sports and got right in there. Kudos to the ladies (and gents) who made this a great birthday party.

Certainly a first for me. And hopefully not the last.

Cheers!!!

Samantha, the improvised cake server could be the start of a birthday gang bang tradition. I honestly didn't know I possessed one until that night.

• Like 1

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

jazzitup.. you made that cake taste amazing :-)

You are going to have a tough job as cake server for these parties!

I am sure you will do fine. You did great at the first one!

LEt the planning of the next party begin.

Anyone interested.. Please pm me ;-)

Tickets will be available for purchase in advance.. OCTOBER Dates TBA

Jazzitup maybe we can upgrade you from cake guy to jello shooter boy :-)

mmmm

Samantha,

Maybe we can explore how versatile my tool can be. Birthday cake and jello shooters could just be the start.

I would certainly be interested in the next one.

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

I turn to a monster on halloweennight so we will do it before the end of the month. And booty lover i live in a private condo no trick or treating permitted

I am meeting with ladies next week. Any ladies interested pm me. Any gents want to be on the invite list pm me as well

Going to be another hot night!!

Wish I could have been there to help Celebrate on a larger scale with ya Sexy Samantha (and many other "sexies") ;) I see plenty of opportunity for more naughty parties.....halloween, christmas, new years, wednesday....... oh and my birthday is in January.....Just sayin' ;) Muah!

XoXoXo

Guest k***na
Wish I could have been there to help Celebrate on a larger scale with ya Sexy Samantha (and many other "sexies") ;) I see plenty of opportunity for more naughty parties.....halloween, christmas, new years, wednesday....... oh and my birthday is in January.....Just sayin' ;) Muah!

XoXoXo

LOL... Emily we could do it for any Occasion!...its a fun time:D