Football & Fun?

Guest wi*****gw***er

Does anyone know if there are any lovely ladies in Winnipeg who offer a package around two of men's favourite things... Football & Sex?

I have seen this advertised in other cities, but it would be interesting to know if any ladies in Winnipeg offer this, or have given consideration to it.

Nothing would be better than enjoying the company of a beautiful women, watching the game on a Sunday night, and scoring a few touchdowns of your own during the game!

Food for thought... If anyone has info on such a lady, PM me please.

Posted via Mobile Device

Why not find a lady you like and ask her? I'm sure most SP's would be up for this, but it wouldn't be the standard 1 hr rate.

I'm a Lions fan and Saints fan...

Is that the Detroit Lions????

Vanessa Kelly is a die hard Roughriders fan and always plans her tours to Regina to catch a game live. For you bomber fans this may not work. She has many fetching pictures in rider green. Her football knowledge is legit as we discussed cfl plenty last year when I last saw her.

I am not sure who just volunteered to score some touchdowns with you, ThisOneWorks or Shedevil! At least you have a choice now!

Is that the Detroit Lions????

YES! Detroit is 4-0 and yesterdays game against Dallas was relentless until the end. I'm also a Red Wings fan. Love Detroit.

I don't watch CFL at all actually.

YES! Detroit is 4-0 and yesterdays game against Dallas was relentless until the end. I'm also a Red Wings fan. Love Detroit.

ummmmm. I. LOVE. YOU.

sincerely,

a long suffering Lions fan

Guest ***nsut***jr

Even though I am a Raiders fan Detroit was always the team you hoped would win (yes even in the MM days)

Stafford is going to be great if he stays healthy and Johnson is going to get his reward for sticking with it through the lean years.

Any Raiderettes out there?

CFL? It used to rock back in the 70's

J

It's too bad CFL is not what it used to be but I was always more of an NFL gal anyways :) Oh, and Sunday football at my place....for sure!

It's too bad CFL is not what it used to be but I was always more of an NFL gal anyways :) Oh, and Sunday football at my place....for sure!

I'd probably need to use all my time outs in the first quarter ;) and "in the grasp" would get called a few times.

Peace

MG

I'd probably need to use all my time outs in the first quarter ;) and "in the grasp" would get called a few times.

Peace

MG

Offside might be interesting:icon_eek:

ummmmm. I. LOVE. YOU.

sincerely,

a long suffering Lions fan

Awe thanks! Yeah, I get "the look" everytime I go to a sports shop and ask for Lions gear. Are you excited for the first Detroit Monday night football game in over 20 years? Should be a good one. Division game.

My lions are going to do better this year than last year. I also root for New Orleans and Baltimore.

SD

Awe thanks! Yeah, I get "the look" everytime I go to a sports shop and ask for Lions gear. Are you excited for the first Detroit Monday night football game in over 20 years? Should be a good one. Division game.

My lions are going to do better this year than last year. I also root for New Orleans and Baltimore.

SD

Hell yeah! Detroit playing on two thanksgivings??? Gotta love that!!!

You are correct Respectswoman I am a Rider fan :) I tend to follow the CFL as the games are a little easier to attend ...lol... I have yet to enjoy a game in Winnipeg ...hmmmm

Vanessa Kelly

Winnipeg Wonder, did you ever find anyone to come join you for a game or two of football fun? Sounds like Shedevil, Vanessa Kelly, some of the guys and some of the other out of town ladies are all willing!

Guest *r**a**a

We are hosting football nights and hocky nights soon for our members! At the end of the football season we are having a Superbowl Party, and when the finals happen for hockey we are going to have a hockey pool and then a Stanley Cup party.

We are hosting football nights and hocky nights soon for our members! At the end of the football season we are having a Superbowl Party, and when the finals happen for hockey we are going to have a hockey pool and then a Stanley Cup party.

That's a fantastic idea!!! You can celebrate with the happy guys and console the guys who cheered for the losing squad...