Your Clit is my Passion - an Erotic story for Liana

A message sent to Liana, at her request to be shared with everyone.

Here is my story, meant for enjoyment.

Your breath is slow but deep as you anticipate your pleasure. More is due to you. Your breasts gave me great pleasure, as together we left no erotic tease behind. Your nipples still wet from my tongue, your chest heaving with each intake of oxygen, every inch sensitive, almost electric, the sparks shooting inside your body searching for the epi-center of your desire.

I hesitate, rise, look at those treasures I had just devoured, our eyes meet, glossy with expectation of what is next. I am drawn in, more licks as I slowly trace a path from under your breast to your nipple. It rises slighty, extending, greeting my tongue. I slide across, feeling the goose bumps on your skin, not to be disappointed as your other nipple has already blossomed, reaching for the energy my slippery tongue will provide.

And the journey moves onward. Pleasure is abound, the trail decends, down from your grateful nipples, slightly sad, knowing the attention is shifting to their centre of existance. They await with anticipation, knowing the explosion that is building up will send the hot currents back to them as a thank you from where it all started.

I move slowly, trace a path with my finger, followed by my tongue, tasting, licking. Your rib cage rising in unison with your chest, I look up, the view sends sensations to my groin, as your breasts heave with each breath. Those breaths, quickening, your fingers caressing, squeezing, flicking your nipples.

I pause slightly, having follwed each rib down, parallel to your stomach, the next target in view I attack your navel, softly at first, around, careful not to enter, then a lick, my tongue reaching in, flicking, searching, teasing. Your mind transfers the feelings down between your legs imaging what is in store. A drop of your juices slides down your inner thigh, your pussy pulsing, starting to lubricate, getting ready to meet me with the nectar of your pleasure..........

To be continued...........

You've definitely got my attention, now what's the hitch, subscription fee? membership dues? other obligations? This can not be free-of-charge, or is it, you're a potential true samaritan candidate (or all round good CERBite).

Edited by Gentleman11

The depth of my breath as my nipples become wet from the feel of your slippery tongue slowly tracing a path with your extensive sensual licks.

My treasures are being devoured as they are being tasted and sucked on. The pearly white pairs on my soft skin. How supple they are to touch and feel. The areolas, the circular area of pigmented skin surrounding my nipple. The bumps becoming more and more prominent. My flat nipples now stick out. My breasts. The magnificence, the view and the vanity such that they are most definately.

The sensuality we both feel in the midst of our chemistry, touching and carressing each other. Falling into our trance of our moment as we start and go deeper into the night. The neverending story that we long to never end in our passion. What we both feel and want. The feeling that it will last and never stop. Embracing the touches, the attention, the journey and the more that truly abounds from this flash that goes deeper than anything else before.

The feeling of being consumed, being slowly tasted. Tracing your path all the way to my navel as I become wetter and more ready as my clitoris lubricates itself waiting to touch and feel your erect cock. Waiting for you to rub my clitoris with it, slowly yet surely teasing me, making me want it even more.

"Give it to me," I say. As we go and go.

Searing and waitng to fly with my butterfly on my swing.

Edited by Liana

The depth of my breath as my nipples become wet from the feel of your slippery tongue slowly tracing a path with your extensive sensual licks.

The treasures, my treasures you have just devoured. The pearly white pairs on my soft creamy skin.

The feeling of being consumed as I am being slowly tasted, tracing your path all the way to my navel as I become wetter and more and more ready as my clitoris lubricates itself waiting to touch and feel your erect cock. Waiting for you to rub my clitoris with it, slowly yet surely teasing me, making me want it even more.

I trace a line down from your navel, careful to stop short of my next journey. My tongue once again follows that line, your hips rise. Reaching up your inner thigh, lightly drawing the tips of my fingers towards your groin, moving along the edge of your panties up to your hip, I follow across, slipping my finger under the band until I touch your other hip. This time as I draw my fingers down your groin I brush against your lips, just enough, but don't stop there.

I lick along that same path, pulling at the lace with my teeth on one side, hooking my fingers on the other side, slowly pulling your panties down, careful not to touch you.

Holding your panties I run them between your legs, drag them across your body, the cool shear fabric causing your nipples to strain more as they respond to the satin touch.

And now I start, lowering myself into position, my tongue licks each side of your pussy lips. You spread your legs, allowing for more access, pleasure growing. Moans tell me my efforts are appreciated. Up one side down the other, tongue reaching, settling for a moment so close to your ass, a quick stab and then a repeat. Nibbling the soft tissue that protects your most sensitive parts.

My fingers join in, lightly brushing over the top of your mound. Gently I part your lips, nudging ever so slightly my nose against your clit. I lap the juices lying between your outer and inner lips, both slides, slowly, ensuring every drop has been tasted.

Once agian you raise your hips, arching your back pushing yourself at me, wanting me to finally attack your clit. I reach under you with my hands, hold you up, slide down and find your ass with my tongue as I spread you open and reach my target. A quick probe causes you to pull back slightly, then you relax, I come back for more. The nerves around your anus cause it to spasm with each probe and lick.

You gyrate up and down on my tongue as I cover you with licks, gentle bites and kisses. You pull your knees to your chest affording me full opportunity to devour you, the energy building, both of our hearts pounding, our bodies flush and warm.

Your pussy is dripping, I lick upward, I lick again, moving higher with each taste of your juices, moving past your entrance, but stopping first to reach inward wanting to feel inside your pussy with my tongue. My nose once again brushes your clit as I move up.

Once, twice, three times my tongue laps at your clit. With my thumb on the top of the skin that covers your clit I pull back, the hood uncovering and exposing your blood filled and swollen button.

Now I drag the flat of my tongue up across the entire area exposed. When I reach the fold of skin, I come back down with the bottom of my tongue. I repeat this, slow, then fast, soft then hard. Each time I come back down, my tongue settles deep into your pussy and the tempo heats up.

Next my mouth seals the area around your clit, both of my hands have pulled back your lips firmly leaving your clit protruding and erect. With the area sealed I suck, just enough to help the blood rush to your clit, and while this seal is applied my tongue feverishly laps, sensing your clit enlarging, filling with blood, nerve endings totally exposed. You feel it, a rush through your body, converging on your clit, each lick bringing it closer, faster until the juices flow freely from your pussy and finally everything erupts, your orgasm causes you to hold your breath and convulse as the passion explodes from within.

I kiss around your groin, in appreciation of your pleasure, softly, slowly as your passion subsides, but your sensitivity still at unbelievable level.

Your face is flushed with sexual satisfaction, your heart is racing, you lay back, it is quiet, we savour the moment of bliss. Soft candle light flickers across your body. A warm glow is cast upon your beauty.

Finally silence is broken, a demand is made, and once again I strive to meet your insatiable desire and lust.

• Like 4

As my hips are raising, brushing against my pussy lips, licking my clitoris. The feeling of your tongue licking in the upwards motion all around.

My body is in ecstasy, in awe of the pleasurable feeling, recieving.

Touching and feeling myself, my breasts.

Licking me softly and shifting to various levels of your licks against my clit. Soft, deep, and hard. Feeling the penetration of your longue tongue as it elongates itself deep within the tight walls of my vagina, my juices.

Tasting me, my taste is of strawberry cream. Indulging in this delectable sundae as we find true gratification in this experience of ours.

Moving in a circular spirally motion as my hips move to the movement between your tongue and my labia. Our music. Gentle bites and kisses. Holding me up, sliding down, finding my ass with a quick probe and lick. The insatiable spasm of the sensations encountering the subterranean.

Sucking, blood rushing, touching while feeling the broadened chest pressing against me with my legs wrapped around his face. Older and mature he is, who knows what to do to me in my bedroom. As we go, one, two and three times. Sealing till there is no end, the pleasure abounds in this frenziedly euphoria.

Converging on my clit, coming to the brink. The adrenaline rushing deep within my viens in the excitement, the orgasmic thrill erupting my cum juice all over, splashing onto his face. Squirting into infiniteness to my homecoming with my butterfly as we have entered our sunrise that has just began.

Face flushed, silence is broken, and now I wait as my wish becomes granted.

Edited by Liana
  • Like 1

We need more threads like this!

I like the intensity, and the connection.

Well done, both of you.

Wow, I missed this one to, all I can add to this is I am rock hard and antler please pass the kleenex. They are required. lol.

Great stories