Roberta - Blonde Latina Girl - Visiting

Guest latinaroberta

Hello Gentlemen,

I am Roberta from Brasil. I am slim, sexy and very friendly. I have a naturally friendly disposition and am told I am very easy to get along with. Put this together with my naughty mind and you have a recipe for pleasure.

The service I provide is upscale, sexy, private and discreet. Nothing excites me more than spending time with a true gentleman and I pride myself on offering a sensual girlfriend experience. You will enjoy my seductive, tempting naturally busty bikini models body which will take you to the new realms of love and pleasure! My engaging conversation and delicious fits of tease combine to provoke a decadent mood…

Your time with me will be relaxing, enjoyable, unhurried and memorable!

http://callgirlsmagazine.com/roberta/

Roberta,

Welcome to CERB! Very nice boudoir photos on your website. Whats the best way to contact you as there was no information on your website in this regard?

Honey just pointing this out you spelt Brazil wrong both here and on your website, I alway's gotta help a sitter out... I am half brazilian too...

Kisses sexy...

Not to disrespect anyone but, it is spelled Brasil in both Spanish and Portuguese. Since she probably speaks Portuguese, she prefers to spell it that way.

Guest H***on1**8

Bingo Ronaldo, i was gonna say the same thing. Brasil is the "correct" way of spelling it while Brazil is the english way.

Not much for spelling but I do like the Brazilian ladies!! (I am of course English)

I have certainly developed a foundness for Brasillian women. I am French so I can't be a reference about spelling. We like to write things backwards. (hmmm greek writing)

Welcome to CERB Roberta!

LOL I stand corrected, and appear way to english for my own good...Proves more so I need to jump ship to warm tempertures...