Ashlynn and Lexy

Guest mm***

I've been a long time fan of Ashlynn - I started seeing her when she worked at CMJ and have seen her a couple of times now at ALO. She just moved from the west side location to the new ALO private lounge. She told me about training duos with her friend Lexy, so I decided to book an appointment yesterday. Am I ever glad that I did!

First, the new location is nice - it appears to be still undergoing renovations, but the room I was in was very nice and totally finished. There appeared to be one shower for all the rooms, but no one else was there at the time so I didn't have to wait. I think when all the renos are completed the place should look very nice.

The session itself was beyond description - totally off the hook! This was Lexy's first session but she was a natural. Lookswise she is 5'5" or so, dirty-blonde shoulder length hair, slim, b-cup with soft skin, a tight ass, and few well-placed tattoos on her back. Her body slide was great and she gave a nice firm massage. Ashlynn was her usual sexy self - if any of you haven't visited her yet I would highly recommend a session with her (I'm sure most of you have heard of her/know her, but for those who don't she is about the same height as Lexy, slim, dirty-blonde hair, b-cup, really slim, and gives a wicked session). After a nice massage I had a ridiculously hot finish with the two ladies. I was light-headed for a good hour after the session!

I think Lexy will be doing more training duos this week and next with Ashlynn - I suggest you check them out!

Edited by mm***
fixed typo in description

Thank you Vitto, was a pleasure to meet you during orientation.

Pretty sure you will get lots of fans here on CERB soon.

You are gorgeous.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Ni**t*****t

I met Ashlynn before and am very fond of her. She always showed me a great time and I still have a lot of time for her however, I looked at the ALO site and she is not on the schedule anywhere. Anything I should know? please PM me if there is something out of the ordinary. I would love to see her... Thanks :)

Guest mm***

sorry - i haven't been around the board for a couple of weeks - didn't realize people had replied to the thread...

@whiteman: I'm not certain if ALO wants the address public (??). You can get details by signing up for the ALO mailing list on their webpage. Once you have signed up you can access the private lounge page and make an appt. When I made an appt they told me where to go. In general though it's south bank st area.

@nightflight: Same info applies to you. Ashlynn is only on the VIP schedule - but to have access you need to sign up for the ALO mailing list.