Does anyone know how to delete msgs in your inbox off of a blackberry???

Posted via Mobile Device

There is a delete button on the keys: it sometimes has a left facing straight arrow.

It depends on how you have your email account set up. With Yahoo/Google you get an option to delete the message on handheld alone or both mailbox and handheld.

I have a business email which is pushed to the BB via a BB server and to get rid of the message for good I have to access the webmail via the internet even though I can get the message on the BB to disappear.

Any help?

CB

Edited by Code Blue
omitted the "bleeding' obvious"

Is this a trick question?

Select the message, press the menu button and scroll to the delete, enter

no hunny this is not a trick question, lol i myself use my phone to access cerb but my phone is just basic not a blackberry and i cant delete my messages either. It was about 2 weeks ago my inbox was full and i could find no way to dekete the ones that i no longer needed. Here is another quick question like i previously mentionedni use my phone for this site as i do not have a computer, well my pics i have on here aren't the best and now i know with facebook they give you an web address you email your pics to and thats how you get pics from the phone onto that site. Anyone know how i can get new pics up off my phone and on this website?

Posted via Mobile Device