Gigi from Candyland

I had heard good words about Gigi and ALLD seems out of action for not sure what reason, so I decided to call for Gigi from Candyland.

The gent on cerb was very nice and effective in arranging the appointment and the driver very polite to bring her over to my place and I received Gigi on time. My first impression was that likely she is at least about 10 to 20 years above the advertised age (as most know I see ladies between 19 to 25 and she was by 10 to 15 years above my age threshold lol). Anyway she was very very friendly and made it hard to reject. The quality of the lady in terms of looks was however nothing like previous Candyland girls. Also unless there has been big advances in photo industry I am not sure about the authenticity of pictures displayed of her especially the ones on BP.

She is good on service side and offers physical aspects of GFE. Her services included all those listed as GFE with a touch of PSE and she is very very talkative. She is also looking for a date to show her around the city, however I passed on the opportunity as I said she is way above my age preference for dating. The great thing about her was that she was unshaven and that made the encounter 10 times more fun (that is the main and likely only reason I call for oriental girls) and she satisfied me 100% in that department. Her boobs are nice too.

She is recommended for those who like middle age asian ladies and/or have special attraction to natural ladies (both kitty and boobs) with GFE services and who like to converse for hours in broken English....She will be in Ottawa for another week or two.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Nice reco SA. I met Gigi at their incall location recently. I saw Sasa and she intro'ed me to Gigi on the way out. Regarding the BP pics, Gigi was wearing the same beige slip as in those pics. Doesn't guarantee anything but just thought I'd mention. I got a great vibe (and a hug and kiss) from Gigi and hope to see her soon.

Visited Gigi this week. She made me relaxed and was easy to talk to right away.

Once we were showered and dry we headed to the bedroom. Gigi gave a great BBBJ and BLS which both went on and on. After feeling her wet pussy (she was mostly shaved now) I enjoyed some doggy and MPOS. Gigi has tight pussy that was a pleasure. We wound down with a massage, though it was fairly hard, it left my back feeling great!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.