Why women should run the world

It's their turn...couldn't do worse than men have...and frankly we're exhausted.

Capable, smart, kind and tough as nails.

I'm in!!

Some might argue they already are :)

Peace

MG

• Like 2

It's their turn...couldn't do worse than men have...and frankly we're exhausted.

Capable, smart, kind and tough as nails.

I'm in!!

Some might argue they already are :)

Peace

MG

Do we have to have babies now? I am a little leery about birthing children.

An old Dog like you should be more worried about menopause!

P.S.

Sorry OD, seems like I've tossed out multiple smartassed remarks in response to your posts tonight. I hope you know they're all meant to be in good fun and there's no malicious intent behind them!

I grew up in the UK at a time when our Prime Minister was a woman and I don't think anyone could question that Margaret Thatcher was a leader! Love her or hate her, she was born to lead. I have been greatly fortunate to have met her on a number of occasions over my life and have been very much in awe of her. Only Winston Churchill can be counted as a greater Prime Minister back home. She was a giant on the world stage at a time when Britain needed leadership...she is a prime example that maybe women should rule the world!

It's their turn...couldn't do worse than men have...

Given the current state of most things I'd actually argue that it would be pretty hard to do worse then we men have done. It would almost take an intentional act to screw things up any worse, lol.

I must say Margaret Thatcher was great for the UK, but on the opposite end of the spectrum Kim Campbell was not so great for Canada - spent 132 days as PM and was the Minister of National Defence during the Somolia affair.

I wouldn't mind seeing woman on top on things (pun intended!) and in control... :-)

I don't really like these types of statements, they mostly feel like sexism phrased as enlightenment. I don't think we should pick our leaders based on their genitals. Is that really how you guys think? Do you see that USA's economy sucks and say "Oh, the crappy economy must be because of Obama's weak sensitive balls, they should elect Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann to be President because their strong vaginas will provide superior knowledge of economics."? Really?

I think we should look for the best leaders regardless of their sex, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.

I'm also not big on considering somebody an admirable leader just because he/she seized a lot of power and made a lot of things happen. That would mean giving respect to every two-bit dictator on the planet and that's just not my style. I value the quality of the things a leader does, not the scope or the quantity.

Edited by loopie
  • Like 1

Thanks Julia, that's what I was trying to say earlier; you don't need to put one group down to put another group up.