We live in a world where there are reviews for everything. I generally buy books based on what other people have written about books. Life is too short to make all the mistakes by ourselves, we should try to learn from other peoples experiences.

A cover is definitely a good way to judge a book. I remember that I came across the book 'Life of Pi' when it was released and discarded it - because of the cover. I later read it, and it was and has been one of the best books I have ever read.

Well ... you have to read it. I usually give the author about 100 pages to get me interested. If that does not hapeen, then I set that book aside and go on to the next one. There are too many good books available, so don't want to waste my watse time by reading something I don't like.

ooza this link should work now!

Yeah a friend of mine showed me this clip over the weekend. That stuff is nuts!!

His "art work" kind of grows on you after a while even though it is all encompassing and rather macabre.. He is from Montreal and appeared in a Lady GaGa video.

Mesmerizing.

My friend who showed me this wants to get this make-up so he can get his hands and neck tattooed and not get hassled at work.

That's crazy!! I wonder how many hours it took (a) for him to have all the ink work done; and (b) how long it took them to put the dermablend on him...

This was a fun view. Thanks for sharing it.

You have to be impressed by both ends of the clip.

It shows how we should be prepared to rethink whatever impressions we have of each other. Imagine if we could do that every day ... pretend to meet the people you know as if it were for the first time.

Awesome video. I'm impressed with his ink. He clearly has something to say and has dedicated himself to getting there. I'm also fascinated to see that there is a cover available for those who want their art but occasionally have to cover it for whatever reason.

Thanks, Malika. I can sleep comfortably tonight. Every day you learn a new thing is a day well spent!