What is your preference Gents  

209 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preference Gents

• Totally unshaven - long pubic hair
    • Partially shaven - bikini lines
    • Landing strip
    • Trimmed - short pubic hair
    • Totally shaven or waxed

I wonder how others feel when there is a drastic difference between the color of the hair on her head and her nether bush. I find it mildly disconcerting. Of course, shaving obviates this possible conflict, but I prefer neatly trimmed to totally shaved -- the more sensual stimulation the better!

My grooming choices are purely based on my personal preference.

The % of clientele who prefer otherwise has absolutely no bearing on my decision, nor should it in my opinion. What makes me feel sexy/comfortable is the only factor in my decision.

These polls/threads (of which there have been a few) tend to give the impression that a woman could be swayed to change her "style"... Needless to say, I don't think that will ever happen.

But good luck!

Kimberly

Right on Kimberly!

I would never even consider shaving my beard off just because someone else thought that I should!

• Like 2

Well now. As a male gigalo I was pondering shaving my goatee cause it prickles or tickles you ladies, and shaving my balls for the same reason but then I thought...WTF for ?? I have no customers...hehehe

Seriously, it has been an interesting thread. The back and forth. I understand the ladies that groom the way that they want and makes them feel great, or just themselves or sexy. I also understand how it can be part of the job to perhaps shave if it is not possibly your preference of choice. I do however feel it is a shame if you feel you have to groom to meet the needs of a poll. I honestly have zero preference in this matter which I assume is probably rare. Love em all :

What I love the most, is indeed what the lady wants and how she prefers to groom herself, what makes her tick, feels great about herself, feels hot, feels sexy, feels desirable :) ....That at the end of the day is what counts in my eyes. Most guys will see that and be hugely turned on by it ! I want to meet YOU ! Just be you :)

Now all seriousness aside once again..... my apologies in advance ... but if you ladies notice me staring for long periods of time at your privates with a printout....it is just because I am trying to put a name on the haircut according to Sin Cindy's muff-scapin chart ;)

• Like 1

A landing strip is really nice..!!

otherwise shaved.

... but i dont mind the full bush either..

and..

Heck!! I'm just happy to face plant..whatever the decor...

;-)

Guest *l**e

I love them all!!! So long as I get to play and the woman is happy...play it as it lies....as it were!! lol

(p.s. I am NOT a golfer at all)