recommendation for visitor request

I will be in Ottawa on Mon and looking for entertainment in my downtown hotel. Would like daty on meaty labia, bbbj-cof, mpos, msog ... strapon or squirt would be a nice bonus. Prefer natural breasts and an "exotic" type.

Ladies, please propose your services and donations if you will be available. Other suggestions also welcome. Thanks.

I don't think this is the best way to go about looking for your "entertainment". I don't mean any offence when i say this, But this is what i call lazy hobbying. I understand not everyone has the time to search through the recomendations and postings everyday. You're asking for the ladies to basically "apply" to be your entertainment. I think you would find better luck perusing the reco's and private messaging specific SP's that catch your interest. It sounds like you're looking for a pse experience so start with that tag.

Again i don't mean offence i just think with a little bit of effort you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

DoM

• Like 8

I don't want to get all over this guy, He has some very specific things he is looking for.. Maybe throwin it out there will help some SPs that actually provide those services to actually hook up with him.. Not sure if he is on a timeline..

Just my 2 cents

What is wrong with his request. He is from out of town and requesting assistance. It is hard to do research from scratch on another city. Why don't we just give him answers. I'm sure he would help you if you were in Winnipeg. Check out http://www.explore-her.com/ and then double check reviews. If Phoebee is doing the phones, she will be reliable for info.

Guest E*******h S******s
What is wrong with his request. He is from out of town and requesting assistance. It is hard to do research from scratch on another city. Why don't we just give him answers. I'm sure he would help you if you were in Winnipeg. Check out http://www.explore-her.com/ and then double check reviews. If Phoebee is doing the phones, she will be reliable for info.

With all due respect, the OP has been a CERB member since 2006. He has access to the same information everybody else does. As somebody previously posted, it is against the rules to ask SPs to contact you.

Thanks to those who are understanding of the needs of a frequent traveler who does not have the time to be knowledgable about each city that is getting visited. I was not aware that SP members were not able to contact and submit tenders, as this is common business practice elsewhere.

@Alpha I am not 100% sure but I believe since you posted a thread asking for a certain type of lady or services, is not against the rules for those who offer them or fit the description to contact you. However, I do agree with those who suggest doing some research. If you are or not a lazy hobbyists is not the issue but the fact that as mentioned you may not get responses from ladies you are really interested in seeing so in the end that time communicating with them you can use in reading ads and visiting profiles of those who get your attention :)

• Like 1

I don't want to get all over this guy, He has some very specific things he is looking for.. Maybe throwin it out there will help some SPs that actually provide those services to actually hook up with him.. Not sure if he is on a timeline..

Just my 2 cents

If you read the rules, you'll see that "calling out" for specific same day services is not allowed as tbhobbyiest pointed out by providing the following link:

Additional Comments:

And I quote:

You can not post stuff like ....

"I will be in town for tonight only can any lady who is available tonight email or pm me" (NOT ACCEPTABLE)

Posting asking "Are there any ladies who offer xxxxxxx in this city?" (Ladies and guys can respond to a question like this) and if you ask the ladies to pm you they can (but only if you ask)

When I first read the opening post I wondered just how many ladies would feel inclined to respond to such a request. A person knows when they will be in a town or city and on what date. What is wrong with doing some advance research to discover what gems await?