Does anybody know of a good SP that provides a submissive service with bondage? Either post or PM is fine.

Posted via Mobile Device

I could be wrong, but I think Soliel and Zoe both offer more of a Dom session. I am looking for a SP that wouldn't mind being restrained.

Posted via Mobile Device

It's probably going to be very difficult to find an SP who is willing to do that. Most would be concerned about their safety.

You might find an SP who will agree to be restrained but only after you have established a long term relationship with her and built up some trust.

• Like 1

What he said.

It's probably going to be very difficult to find an SP who is willing to do that. Most would be concerned about their safety.

You might find an SP who will agree to be restrained but only after you have established a long term relationship with her and built up some trust.

as everyone said, you will probably have a hard time finding an SP that will agree to this...but what you may want to think of doing is having a duo with an SP and a friend of her, so she would have someone with her.

Knowing that her friend is there can maybe take off some stress on being restrained by a stranger.