hey has anyone seen her, i have never seen a pro before and kind of worried about fake ads and stuff, pm me or post, or pm me for if theres any sp's that are good on top that a rookie should see

Have a look at the Recommendations posted in the Winnipeg section. That can give you some background information to go on. Nothing wrong with having others pm you information, but each client has personal preferences that may not be the same as yours.

The girl the OP asked about is rather new to the business. I've spoken to her in the past, and she seems nice, maybe somewhat inexperienced, but I never managed to arrange to meet up.

When I was communicating with her by email, she sent me several pics. yes, she's definitely good looking, tall and slim.. her email address is on her ec ad.

Like Jekefr, I have been trying to arrange a meeting time with her for awhile. Haven't been successful yet. Getting ready to give up. If anyone has had any luck, feel free to pm me your review to let me know if it is worth my time to keep chasing her.

I talked with B the other day, she's been pretty busy, and hasn't been able to put time into SPing, she only does it part time as a side job.

I was able to see this young lady a few times over the past couple of months. She is very low key, but I do believe that she will be picking up business very shortly. We connected well, so it may be a case of YMMV. I am not sure what current rates will be. She does offer incalls from her private residence with ample free parking. She is very easy to get along with and plays it safe. Pictures were accurate. If you are not a cat lover move on. Some tasteful distracting tattoos and piercings. Be nice to her.

Guest B***ke Ba****

Where on E/C can I find pictures of this B?

Posted via Mobile Device