Hi,

I'm a fun loving guy wanting to spice things up a little with some ladies I see on a semi-regular basis. Anyone have any good ideas for fun bedroom games. Ladies and gents, if you've tried it, please share your experience. Anything goes as long as its fun for both parties.

Among my favorites, I very much liked my intro to light domination. I was fun being owned by my Mistress and her commanding me to do all the things she knew or thought I might like. Got a better idea of what she likes too.

Another good time was working through a book of sexual positions with a very flexible lady. Some were good, some weren't but fun non the less.

I always looked forward to having a girl dress up in any type of costume but never really happened yet. I have more then once put on my chaps only to strip for some ladies here but that was it. I would love to have the school girl play or the nurse, naughty secretary, librarian, police officer etc...

I was going to please a CERB lady once with my real fireman outfit but with all the public I would see before knocking on her door it would surprise a lot of people so I decided not to.

I did have handcuffs on me but no one was dressed for the role play, maybe one day soon.

• Like 1

Have you tried blindfolds? It could be fun for one of you to not be able to see and have to guess which body part you are touching with your mouth.

Of course, you'd get a reward for doing it right.

I had some playtime with an SP once, and we were fooling around with the sybian and she came a few times... so on a whim, I told her I'd double what we agreed upon, but that I would take off 50$ per orgasm she had up to the original agreement. lol It became a game of orgasm control, and teasing and making her squirm. There was just something amazing about seeing her trying to hold in her pleasure without being able too... lol In the end we lost count of money and orgasms, but it was a really good ice breaker, and made the session more lighthearted and fun for both of us.. I definitely like some of those orgasm control and forced orgasm games. Also like that blindfold idea. Anytime you take away one of someones senses, you overcompensate with others. So I dig it! ;-)

Pitch dark with mini flashlights, have fun!

Or

Pitch dark with glow necklaces on

That does sound like fun. I was thinking that doing it under black light conditions could be interesting as well.

What about sex toys? If you had a drawer full you could each choose your weapons so to speak, then inflick orgasms on each other LOL.