Stopped in at Angel's Touch today!

I'm in Ottawa visiting some friends, and had a peek on here to see where close-by I might get the massage I missed out on in Halifax.

Angel's Touch seemed to be well represented in both ads on here and in recommendations for some of their MP's, so I decided to do a quick drop-in on the way by to have a look. I was greeted by a friendly blonde at the receptionist's desk, who offered me a quick $.05 tour of the facility.

A peek around satisfied my curiosity for today, and I intend to drop back hopefully tomorrow to enjoy some relaxation.

According to the schedule posted here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=283290#post283290

The girls on tomorrow will include a young lady named Kennidikummings, who's profile and photos look...well....interesting :-) If she's available, I might just have to add another review to the list!

BTW, I'm the guy with the huge 'stache that dropped in around 5-ish....I forgot to mention that I found your location through CERB while I was there. I hope to see you tomorrow, probably in the afternoon.

MS

I returned today for a visit, and spent a few minutes with Kennidi. She found a couple of knots in my back that I didn't know were there, and in the end, I left with a smile.

Very pleased with the facility (though the horizontal spray jets in the shower surprised me!) And very pleased with the service.

MS

Guest s**nflute
BTW, I'm the guy with the huge 'stache that dropped in around 5-ish....I forgot to mention that I found your location through CERB while I was there. I hope to see you tomorrow, probably in the afternoon.

MS

Given that you are happy with the service, I hope that means you left that huge 'stache behind.

Edited by s**nflute
typo

Guest s**nflute
Nope, the handlebars are staying.... I like 'em!

HE"HE....that kind of 'stash, I thought it was the one in your wallet.

I totally agree with the above, a nice clean facility! Very friendly staff, A+ I hope something like this opens up in the Down Town area. Just because it would be more convenient.

Been to Angels twice. Fantastic experience both times.

Felt very comfortable there. Clean, discreet, showers in room, nicely set up.

Ladies I've met so far have been wonderful and Kennidi in particular.

I'll be back, jut a matter of when

• Like 1