Ladies, I need help..

Seems I eat too many Halloween candy, hell I gluttonized the bowl. I need to get this fat off fast. I'm hoping I'm not the only one that helped themselves to some extra candy. Tips please, and I stopped eating them so that tip is not needed. Working out is too obvious. I need fast fat dissolving methods from the God's. My bum thanks those that reply.

Sex is supposed to burn a lot of calories :)

Tell that to my man, he's too "tired", he's probably tired of looking at the fat. I'm solo on this one Thanks though

Tell that to my man, he's too "tired", he's probably tired of looking at the fat. I'm solo on this one Thanks though

He might need some extra caffeine to give the engine a kick start.

I didn't actually specify sex with a man, or woman :)

I have a big sweet tooth - next year, send the candy my way!!!

Drink a ton of water, lots of people confuse thirst for hunger .. I'm kind of a weirdo and drink about 6 liters a day and I don't drink any other form of liquids cause I prefer eating calories . It takes about 3500 calories to make a pound of fat so if you make some simple

switches in your normal foods to high fiber, higher protein, complex carbs instead of delicious and magical simple carbs you can get a bag of candy off pretty fast. Also snack of veggies instead of anything junky but watch portions.

Doing weird loose weight quick diets or fads almost always results in the weight coming back and with friends.

Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, my dear... if only there was an answer to this question... it takes so little time for it to accumulate and so long to get rid of. I used to work in the world of obesity treatment and the message we always gave was that it's all about less calories in, more calories out. Empty words, though, for the impatient.... It's tough. I also know that it's the "last 5" that seem to many to be the toughest - those last few lbs that you want to get rid of but that just won't leave...

I have given up, learned to love mine, and have even given them names... :-)

Try a low carb..not no carb... low carb like the Atkins or South beach diet and drink a ton of water. Trust me, it will be gone within a few days. You just need to get the sugar out of your system and you won't be craving it. The third day will be a killer so be prepared for headaches and extreme bitchiness. I am a sugar addict and this is what I do when i need to get sugar out of my body. Once it's gone, you won't crave it anymore and you will have so much energy.

When i really get the motivation to lose weight or psyche myself into doing it, I can lose 20 lbs in a month if I really want to and I don't starve myself either. Contrary to what people believe, Atkins method is not about fatty type of proteins or having to eat large amounts and it is not dangerous. It actually brought my cholesterol level down. I'm a firm believer in it and so is this chick. http://sugarfreesheila.com She looks amazing!!

Assuming you didn't start eating all that Halloween candy in September lol and it's just a few pounds, theres a few things I do when I don't want to go all out diet. I'll usually increase my water levels majorly even if I'm already drinking a lot of water, I add green tea (increases you're fat burning and has like 50 benefits), and I'll jump in the sauna here once a day just to sweat out a few extra pounds which is why it's important to hydrate...

That's if you don't want to exercise! lol

Plenty of water to move things through your sytem and keep hydrated. Watch the portion size and the types of food that you are eating. As Nikki says, you do not have to starve: just eat wisely. Be motivated and keep at it. Do not give in. You shall overcome!

Eat loads and loads of poutine! That always works for me!......wait.....*castle pokes his belly* shit......no it doesn't. 'Kay I got nothing. Looks like I'll be paying attention to this thread too. :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for some good advice, so here's what happened..

I drank water and more water.. I peed so much I couldn't sleep, so I think it's like fiber and increase in small increments over a period of time.

I visited the website that Nicolette recommended..looks good, looks like hard work that I may be willing to give a shot.

Eat a bunch of Brussels sprouts, I love them

Eat no candy

Walked for an hour today

calories in-more calories out=Eat next to nothing

Took all my vitamins

Took everything I had to stay away from grease smelling poutins at Harveys

Switched to diet pepsi from water yumm

Watched 5 episodes of American horror story and really didn't feel hungry after that.

I think I lost some of it already :)

Thanks for some good advice, so here's what happened..

I drank water and more water.. I peed so much I couldn't sleep, so I think it's like fiber and increase in small increments over a period of time.

I visited the website that Nicolette recommended..looks good, looks like hard work that I may be willing to give a shot.

Eat a bunch of Brussels sprouts, I love them

Eat no candy

Walked for an hour today

calories in-more calories out=Eat next to nothing

Took all my vitamins

Took everything I had to stay away from grease smelling poutins at Harveys

Switched to diet pepsi from water yumm

Watched 5 episodes of American horror story and really didn't feel hungry after that.

I think I lost some of it already :)

Glad to hear you have lost some of what you want keep it up you will do it.

T.T.