why do hobbyists prefer asian girls

It's been my experience that men fantasize and want an asian girl more than any other type of woman am I wrong,if not why?
I used to fantasize about asian women when i was younger, and in the last 5 years or so, i have been with at least 150 to 200 asian women. I have been with ladies from pretty much almost every race, and i keep returning to asians. It is maybe just my preference or my taste. It is not to say that i have not enjoyed most of all the other women, just that asians are my cup of tea. There are a lot of reasons that i have, including that they look so much younger than their real age, they have the smoothest skin, they have in most part hairless bodies, in daty they are the most wonderful tasting, they just have that " exotic " look. It used to be the norm that most asian girls had very small breasts, but in recent years that has changed. The only thing that i have noticed about all the asian women i have seen, is that i found that most are not great at giving oral. That may be the half that Annessa isn't, because if i remember correctly, she is incredible at that lol. This is no disrespect to all other ladies, this is just my observations and preferences. I have seen many many non-asian ladies and had incredible times, it's just the asian ladies is what i seem to prefer.

I don't think I'm specifically attracted to any one race. Certainly not Asian ladies. I've seen quite a few SPs and only one was 100% Asian that I know of. And the experience was Ok, but wouldn't repeat and had nothing to do with race. I'm probably less attracted to a race and more to a particular unique look as well as confidence, personality and the connection we create. If those things come together in an Asian, Russian, French, or Latin woman...than I'm likely intrigued.

Cub

I'm loving some of the comments in this thread.

My first wife was half Asian (Japanese) and half German so that whole "submissive delicate flower catering to her man's needs" thing is a notion of which I was disabused early on. Lovely lady. Married to her for 12 years. Still friends with her.

Because of her and other women of colour with whom I've had great relations, ethnicity is an item of interest equal to all the other facets that make up a person.

There's my two bits.

Not that i'm speaking from a position of great experience,but I need a fifth post so i don't screw up the "I like thread",,again...

I've been with a few asian ladies and they were all wonderful,I don't know if they were SP's..It just was'nt that sort of arrangement.

They were lovely,BUT

My fantasy women are almost always,dark hair(black) dark eyes and tanned/darker skin..Mediteranean??Italian,Greek,Spanish,

YUMMY

Mind you I was common-law with a blue-eyed blond for 12 years so she might have wrecked it for the blonds,Its defenitly not all about outward looks,Chemistry is the real clincher for me,hard to find that in a picture though..

hmmm...not sure where to start here...seems like we are all trying to say what is in other peoples minds...a tough thing at the best of times....a poll of some sort might help answer the questions but that too would present all kinds of problems...i think we can all speak for ourselves however...so do i have an asian fantasy...not really, though I do find some asian women very sexy and could fantasize about a specific woman...personally I like a really nice woman with a really nice booty....

Edited by Gringo_Love
Spelling

For my serious answer?

White guys generally seek white women for a relationship. It's not a hard and fast rule and it doesn't preclude any other combination of races, but generally people end up with persons of their own race because of availability. In a predominately Caucasian community, Caucasian men will end up with Caucasian women. Pretty simple. It happens in all areas of the world, Chinese men find Chinese women, Indian men find Indian women, Aboriginal men find Aboriginal women, African men find African women.

In a cultural mosaic, options change. You may still end up with a person of your own race, but the mystery of other remains.... and frankly it's not all that mysterious... women everywhere are beautiful.

In terms of the "hobby," the answer is this: men seek to be with a woman that they find attractive, passionate and exciting. For many men, that "exciting" comes in the form of a person that represents no one they have ever been with in their vanilla lives. I don't think it targets a group for exploitation, it simply fulfills a particular desire.

Race is not a defining factor for me as well... However I do find that cross-breed cultures seem to develop some of the most exotic and beautiful people...

**Another Personal fetish of mine! This is Canada after all...;)