Angelina Develin

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I concurr with Mr.Green hole-hardheartedly. My experience with Angelina is the same. she is a lovely lady who I would definitely see again and recommend to other Cerbites who welcome a more sensual experience...

TT

Angelina is a delight. It was such an awesome experience, I would fully recommend her to anyone. As others have already said this is a sensual experience, its not a quicky session, its one to relax and enjoy.

I agree with the earlier coments, a very relaxed experience for most of the time I sent with her and and then a sexually charged ending. Angelina is very good looking with awesome eyes. I truly enjoyed my time and will absolutly repeat at my earliest opportunity.

About the best oral I've ever had - absolutely fantatsic CBJ - fantatsic - never mind the latex - just incredible.

Enjoyed another "Not your standard exeperience" experience the yesterday with Angelina. A sensuous, sensual and sexual good time....Worth repeating....and repeating... :)

Peace

MG

What a wonderful lady

The best boudoir I've experienced. This is her place of business and it is erotic.

Started with a bathe and conversation then on to hands on bathing and it is an experience everyone should have.

Once dried onto her massage table for an oil rub down and then to the sheets. She's safe but very active with a wonderful mouth. But only chaste kissing. My favorite she is very flexible and enjoyed my mouth on her. A European beauty well worth a repeat.

I first met Angelina about six months ago and have spent many very enjoyable hours with her over that period of time. The first time we met I looked into her beautiful green eyes and was instantly drawn to her stunning beauty. This is a beautiful, beautiful women who will make you feel at ease the instant you meet her. To touch her is like rubbing your hand against velvet and her beautiful silky touch back to you is something you will never forget. Angelina knows the true meaning of intimacy and from the first time we met I felt as if we had known each other for years. I have always been at complete ease with Angelina and she has pampered me in a manner that I have never experienced before. The lady is a master of knowing how to please you in everyway and at the same time engage in playful conversation with her beautiful sweet extremely feminine voice. The problem is my time with her is always too short and I long to be back in her embrace. I will continue to see this beautiful, loving woman as often as I can.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.