A sexy MILF. Saw great Natalia as well. What was intended to be at max a 2 hour visit turns into a three hour rendezvous. I cannot imagine I am still at it for three hours. She tells me she is French. And now I know where she gets her sexual energy from. Thanks Nat for the amazing 3 hours and plenty of fun including a super sensual massage.

I saw her once, had a great time. Her pictures are not recent at all. PK really should get those updated and soon. I would repeat.

Guest m**t****ka

I read about Natalia about a year and a half ago on Cerb. It was a thread about bbbj and I remember some members were praising her oral skills. I decided to give her a try.

Guys, she is an amazing provider all around. She smells really good. Don't worry, it's nothing overwhelming. I myself do not like a provider who wears a lot of cologne. I find the perfume very subtle and aphrodisiac (yes, that's exactly the word) , and in my case, it just arouses me even more. She is really beautiful with a nice smile on her face. And wow... if you like big butts and big hips, you're in for a real treat. Her oral skills are are just unbelievable. She has a way of working her magic before even starting that bbbj... She takes her time, and gives you a nice sensual massage at first (although every session may vary), and then she gives an out of this world wet bbbj.

She has a very open mind, and once she is comfortable with you, you can consider yourself a very lucky man. I love the way she looks at me right in the eyes during the action while she moans and smiles at times. I have the feeling I am everything she cares about in the moment. She can carry an excellent conversation on a wide range of topics. I would strongly recommend her guys. I am now a regular client. I have seen her many times.

After our last meeting very recently, I asked her if I could write her a recommendation because I cannot believe there was not a thread all about her on this site already. She agreed. Treat her nice, guys and she will treat you like a King, and even better.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.